SnowByte - Looking for YouTube team

[SnowByte]Ice_Walker's Avatar [SnowByte]Ice_Walker2/27/17 5:47 pm
1 emeralds 104
SnowByte

Hello there! I am IceWalker (excuse the name rn, it is being changed back)
I am the owner and founder of SnowByte which is a competitive gaming network
as well as a community and entertainment network! We are a new and growing network, taking this fast growing gaming industry to our advantage.
I am here looking for people interested in joining our new YouTube channel. It will be entirely funded by our company with all the editing and graphics and servers. You will receive payments % of all the profits from the the videos you take part in.
I am not looking for some big You Tubers however smaller and maybe even someone who doesn't have a YouTube yet. If you are interested we are expecting you to 100% commit to our network and our YouTube. Our team has planned a few series that we want to start with this team and I Want You to be a part of it!
Remember we are a brand new network so we do not have any YouTube subs, however we have about 150 followers on Twitch.
Our first series will be a mine craft mod-pack, undecided which pack yet though.

We expect you to be comfortable recording videos as well as have the pc capable of handling playing a mod pack with textures and recording at the same time.
We want people with a boisterous personalty, friendly and easy going as well as funny. We are looking for people to join our team that viewers want to watch and get to know.

If you have any questions please PM me
This is a brief explanation of what we are going for so if this sparked your interest please PM me for more info and to get involved.
[SnowByte]Ice_Walker
Level 1 : New Network