StoneLegion 1.16.5 RPG Server (Builders Needed)

SyntaxGenesis's Avatar SyntaxGenesis9/2/21 6:27 pm
1 emeralds 101
Hey, thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

I'll start off by saying I'm mostly looking for builders at the moment, StoneLegion is a fairly new project only started a few months ago. A ton of planning has gone into the server as a whole, with many premium as well as custom plugins coded by a very competent developer.
Basically StoneLegion is an RPG in Minecraft, right now it's myself and one other person doing all the work as far as building is concerned. We both work so our time to provide to building is limited by this. Rest assured we do as much as we can but we are looking for help.

We are interested in anyone who does some medieval like buildings and structures. If you think you fit this description please hit me up on Discord @ SyntaxGenesis#6121

If you'd just like to discuss builds and possibly come take a look at what is done as of right now, I can arrange this as well just DM me on Discord. Besides towns, villages, and decorations we also have DungeonsXL, if you're unfamiliar with the plugin it allows you to create dungeons for players to explore and loot. We could use people to build a few dungeons as well with varying looks and feel. The options are quite literally endless when it comes to this. Joining our building team now will net you in-game rewards when the server does launch as well as special permissions and ranks.

Thanks for reading! Again, if you're interested in StoneLegion please DM on Discord and I will reply to you as fast as I can.
SyntaxGenesis
Level 17 : Journeyman Network