Texture Artist Looking For a Partner

panhead86's Avatar panhead862/14/13 12:10 am
1 emeralds 66
Hey guys! Some of you might know me from my texture packs, or just from being here on the forums. It's been a while since I've posted!

But alas, here I am requesting the help of my brethren. I'm currently working on a 64x64 texture pack, and I want to take it ALL the way. Normally my texture packs are block re-textures and occasionally altered atmospheric and GUI files. Since this texture pack I'm making (I've dubbed it the "Horizon" Pack) is coming out pretty beautiful so far, I want to find a partner to help me texture the mobs, GUI, and maybe a few other things to save me a little time. I'd do it all myself, but considering this is just a hobby in my busy work schedule, and teamwork is so fun, why not recruit some help?

So, requirements? I don't really have any. My only requirement is that you don't make crappy stuff. If you have any experience texturing HD stuff, you'll be perfect. What I need most of the help with is mobs and armor, so keep that in mind if you're interested.

What do you get out of this? Well... I could give ya a big hug! ...Or not. I'll just give you a high-five over the internet and slap your name all over the texture pack as its co-creator. Now, does this mean I'm looking for only ONE person? Well, preferably, yes. But if you work in a group or there's a bunch of really great talent, I'm willing to expand the team.

Post down below if you're interested and tell me what you have to offer! Be sure to mention experience/skill level please.
panhead86
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician