Gamer Network (total freedom) Needs You!

blank934939292359235's Avatar blank9349392923592354/26/14 7:35 pm
1 emeralds 77
Hello, im Gabriel Rust or on youtube, Sir Gabes.

Please read the stuff below it might be a lot but i have divided it into topics for you guys, it will be worth it. (We will be taking about 10 to 20 people, maybe more if needs be)

Intro:
Now i have been looking to create a new type of small network for a while now of high quality yet small YouTubers, because i think youtube should be a community place where people help each other out, so thats what I'm trying to do.

Description:
First off, this isn't like most networks in a number of ways, you can keep your channel art unless you need some in which case you can ask me or some others from the network, but basically we are there to get along and help each other out, not to make you part of a network that all looks the same.

Your channel being your own will be encouraged, so you do whatever you want to do, you can feature who you want along with the other members of the network, and there are no requirements on content, so you aren't restricted to only minecraft or anything, basically its a very open network.

Now while you have freedom to do what you want you will also get the support from other members of the channel, as if your not prepared to be equal with the others please don't ask to join. we will all be equals, no leader, just different people, even myself, i do not wish to give myself privileges that you won't have either.

Being a part of this network will also mean that there is more opportunity for collaboration videos with other members and i have a hamachi server with 3 gigs of ram and any others are welcome, we can also use open servers.

Advantages:
  • More Views as were all subbed to each other and feature each other
  • support from other members
  • New friends and acquaintances
  • A More relaxed environment as you can still be you but get all the benefits of a network
  • when we get bigger we may invest in a server (paid by donations from fans)
  • Keep your channel as it is
  • Kepp your freedom to do what you want
  • Other Stuff

Requirements:
  • Must have less than 300 Subs on YouTube At the moment
  • Must have a YouTube or Twitch account as both streamers and youtubers are welcome
  • Be prepared to be nice to other members
  • Have a decent(ish) microphone

Submit your Application:
Name:
YouTube/Twitch:
IGN:
Skype (if you have it):
Describe you in 3 words or less:
Types of Video (e.g. mod review, hunger games, can be more than one):

Contact Me:
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/1likecheeseOfEpicnes
Email (use this last): gaberust@gmail.com