Help with PBR and Parralax mapping compatability/ glitchesvisibility

ServerOwer's Avatar ServerOwer1/15/21 6:24 pm
1 emeralds 43
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out/give me tips on how to make POM-PBR correctly, I see that there are at least 4-5 different PBR standards, and that Lab-PBR is currently the default for most shader packs, although i seem to be having an issue where every shader renders things differently.

Now the issue with this is as follows:

• POM is not consistent and recently has been showing up with colored lines around most blocks and in some cases has stopped working outright.
  • PBR is a complete mess, I am currently unable to understand how the metallic reading works and how to get the sun reflections working from the Speculator map.
  • how do i get POM and PBR to work correctly in the Nether? or is this simply something that is completely ignored as there is no sun in the nether, thus G.I does not function.
  • Is there any software that i am missing? i use Gimp, Photoshop, B2M 3, Minecraft.

P.S Project LUMA is the only shader pack i found to have 0 issues but this pack is no longer being updated, thus i doubt is widely used.
ServerOwer
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight