Looking for Texture Packs that allow published remixes!

Tyre_4770's Avatar Tyre_47709/1/20 3:01 am
1 emeralds 38
Hello! :)

  I am looking for texture packs that allow remixes to be published with full credit & no money made. I don't like the look of default MC, and I'm not very artistic. I pretty much know nothing about pixel art or anything of the sort.

  The reason for this is because I'd like to make something akin to what I did for league of legends' Summoner's Rift and Howling Abyss, a custom set of skins I did called Lazy Rift and Lazy Abyss ! In some reviews I was told it helped colorblind people be able to play LoL, and after many years I've finally decided I want to do something similar for minecraft.

  if you're a pack creator or know someone who is, that doesn't mind remixes to be uploaded, please contact me! ^_^ I'm mostly on discord, but I don't have a family-friendly server to link & I have friend requests turned off. However, if you are in the Official Minecraft Server, I am Tyre 4770 || Wysteria#1696 - If you dm me, please tell me you're wanting to discuss this forum post. Please don't dm me just to dm me. Thanks!
Tyre_4770
Level 1 : New Explorer