Photorealisitc/Realistic Art and Animation Contest!

Maxonomous's Avatar Maxonomous8/11/13 3:45 am
1 emeralds 156
Hi everyone, how are you? I'm in need of some assistance. I am making a photorealistic texture pack, so everything looks photorealistic/transparent. But, the problem is, I can't animate very well! The animations that come out are stiff and non transparent. That's where YOU come in.
NOTE: All of these MUST be 512x512, or 128x128 (because i can resize them).
1: Art
If you don't know what Art is, it's basically the art that goes onto the paintings. Whoever makes the best set of photorealistic art for this wins and is given 20% credit to my texture pack.

2: Animation
Animation is the movement of the lava and water in-game. Whoever makes the best set of these animations wins 15% the credit of my texture pack.

3: (OPTIONAL) Mobs
Mobs are the most important thing in Minecraft, Without them, it'd be a stiff, lifeless game. Whoever makes the best pack of photorealistic mobs will be given credit to 50% of the texture pack.

How to send me the stuff:
Simply send me a download link (Mediafire, Dropbox, etc. NO SURVEYS.), with all of the animations/mobs/art in a .zip file. I will announce the winner in 5 days. Time starts now! 8/11/2013

Here's a little help, or, an insight of my photorealistic texture pack so you know what to do:
Maxonomous
Level 23 : Expert Nerd