Awesome YouTubers (Shoutouts)

deletedpmc123's Avatar deletedpmc12310/7/13 5:58 pm
1 emeralds 65
Hey guys! Some of you newbie youtubers who are new to YouTube need help getting subs. I know how that feels and I myself still consider myself a newb too. So all in all, I want to help the newbs of YouTube by sharing it with you, and to help you guys as well. If you want to be shouted out too, then go comment your channel down below and include a link to one of your best videos! So let's get going to see some of the great potential I see in some newbies!

1.OmarFilming
OmarFilming does gaming videos, blogs, commentaries, and a lot of anything really. He's just starting and he doesn't have much uploaded but I see the major potential he can make. So here's his channel: OmarFilming! Also, here's a good video I see that he made. (PS:Audio Messed Up While Uploading (He Messaged Me When I Chose Him))

2. The Minecraft Bros
The Minecraft Bros makes Minecraft videos and with some editing they can do better and I see lots of potential that they have. TheMinecraftBros

3. Andy Air
Andy makes Minecraft Mini Game videos and they are pretty good and fun to watch I do recommend you check him out and see for yourself. Andy Air

4. NinjaCookieXY
Hey, I do know this is me, so suggest yourself in the comments. No one else to see. I do gaming videos and sometimes things related to technology so go check me out! NinjaCookieXY

Before you go, I suggest you subscribe to every one of them. They do make good videos and it's worth for you to sub! And i'm certain they're active and will make better videos and more! So comment down below if you want to get shouted out too! Thanks for viewing!
deletedpmc123
Level 1 : New Network