Could someone help with my new channel?

Lunafy's Avatar Lunafy10/16/19 2:20 pm history
2 emeralds 184 5
10/25/2019 8:02 pm
BRASHEXODUS's Avatar BRASHEXODUS
Hey there,

I need some help with promoting my new youtube channel. I can't find anywhere that google will instantly show.

You could check me out here : www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvjzM5bq2d4
Lunafy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2019 8:02 pm
Level 46 : Master Baconator
BRASHEXODUS
do a mixture of videos as in minecraft pvp videos then do some horror maps or adventure maps

then you could show your own building creations

anything like that gets people going

then try and talk to your community and see what they would like to see
10/16/2019 6:46 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
There's no easy way, sadly. The best advice I can give is to consistently make high quality videos. There are, quite literally, millions of Minecraft channels out there, and the chances of someone finding yours are unbelievably low. Find a way to stand out from the massive crowd of garbage by making unique videos that'll make people want to keep coming back.

I saw your video linked above, and I have some feedback. I don't mean these to be hurtful, I genuinely want you to succeed on YouTube. First off, it's a duels & skywars video on Hypixel. That inherintly isn't a bad thing, but the problem is that those types of videos are so common among Minecraft channels that there's no reason for someone to watch yours. That's why I keep reinforcing unique videos.
10/18/2019 2:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HonorisCreed
What do you mean by "reinforcing unique videos"?
10/18/2019 6:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
What I mean is that if you make the same content that's been put out billions of times, there's no reason for someone to go watch it. If you make unique videos that you think would make intriguing content, people will be more likely to stick around and keep watching you. Basically, try not to be generic.
10/25/2019 7:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lunafy
Thanks for this!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome