Experienced Replay Mod User Needed!!

Miscodes's Avatar Miscodes4/14/22 10:15 pm
1 emeralds 21
Good day, Planet Minecraft! I come to you because I require your assistance.

I'm Miscodes, a staff member on a server by the name of SkittleMC. Recently, the server has been down for maintenance, as we're currently in the process of implementing a huge update.

However, maintenance has taken a while, and players are quickly losing hype. I'd like to have someone create a trailer-type sneak-peak using Replay Mod with clips that I'd provide them with! This sneak-peak would show players some of the upcoming changes that will be made to the server, and will be edited by me.

Yes, I know that sounds confusing. Basically, I'll be going onto the server (I am whitelisted since I have staff) and I'll be flying around, documenting some of the changes that the update brings, all while recording in Replay mod. I'll send this replay footage over to you, and you can use bits and pieces of it to make some nice camera paths and render out some clips! I suggest you render out various sections in different parts. Then, you'll send all the parts to me and I'll be editing them together!

You will be given a shoutout in the Discord server under our #sneak-peak channel once we set it up, and will receive other bonuses.

I would like to communicate through Discord -> Miscodes <3#8932

Don't hesitate to add me on Discord if you'd like more info or if you're interested in this! We don't need anyone too advanced, just someone who knows enough about the mod to make some cool camera paths.
Miscodes
Level 1 : New Miner