New Channel: ChronoFire | Minecraft & More!

ChronoFire's Avatar ChronoFire8/29/15 4:20 pm
1 emeralds 61

Hey everyone!
My name is ChronoFire.

I recently made a new YouTube Channel for my "Let's Play" series. I'm trying to interact with the Minecraft Community a bit more and help out other smaller YouTubers like myself. So if anyone would check out my channel i'd greatly appreciate it and any feedback you can give to help me improve my videos(I know my keyboard is an issue and I just recently ordered a "silent" one so it won't pick up my keys as much.). If you choose to subscribe and also have a YouTube Channel, let me know in the comments so I can check out your content and give you a sub. We're all doing what we love and I'd love to help others out as well.

So I'm sure you'd like to know what the future holds for my channel.

Minecraft: Duplicity

This is a semi-single-player series where we build cities and other awesome projects, the twist is that it's on a server with another YouTuber named "Jenx". Jenx is also doing a series on this server and the twist comes into play because since we work on the same world, then we can help eachother with massive projects, farms, dungeon raids and boss battles. It's all a non-stop adventure and only time will tell what we do together!

Ark Survival Evolved

This game has been on my wishlist for some time and although I do not have any episodes out, they will be coming very soon!

As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land
. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements, while teaming up with or preying upon hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!

I also play Rocket League, Elder Scrolls Online, CS:GO and other games, so if you have them too and want to do some colabs, let me know!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmzy8e2b-fXCenGhJVD7EOQ

This is only a few series coming out, please stay tuned for more!

Newest Video Below!

ChronoFire
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect