New Youtube Gaming Channel! (Also looking for collaborators)

isaiah1038's Avatar isaiah10383/12/14 11:25 am
1 emeralds 40
Hey guys and gals, I'm DeathByStarlight, and I am starting out a new gaming channel. I do Minecraft, GMod, Skyrim, and others. I don't have that many videos out right now but I am commited to making more in the future. I am also working on making my videos better, and if you compare my first and second videos, you know that is true for sure. Lol. So please, check out my channel and have a boss day.

========================================================
~~~~LINK TO MY CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/user/deathbystarlight
========================================================

==================================================================================
Also, if anyone wants to collaborate and do a block 4 block, where I feature your channel on my channel, and you feature mine, or perhaps a shout-out where i post your youtube username in the description and make a reference to you in my videos and you do the same for me, feel free to reply to this post directly on the forums, or email me at: deathbystarlightgaming@gmail.com and I will respond to you within 24 hours or so.
=======================================================================================

I just started making videos this last Saturday (3/8/14) , and I already have 5 SUBS and 12 VIEWS (3/12/14), so the channel is doing fairly well so far. Also, I plan on getting a premium Minecraft account soon, so if you want to do a let's play together on a server some time, that would be awesome

-Thank You and have a swaggy day
isaiah1038
Level 1 : New Miner