New Youtube Network! Apply TODAY!

crazybearsfan's Avatar crazybearsfan7/12/15 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 156
Hey there!

My name is Jack, and I am the Founder and CEO of SHAIR. SHAIR is a YouTube network designed to promote, manage, and develop aspiring youtubers.

Currently I am looking to find youtuber with a deep passion and motivation for youtube regardless of the sub count. But "why should I apply?"

Here at SHAIR, there is no minimum payout requirements. We have no payout threshold!
That means that if you earn $1 we will pay you $1, that’s a promise!

We have full revenue transparency, meaning you can always see how much you are earning. There is no hiding the truth or giving you ‘estimates’. All revenue data is accurate and current. Although your revenue share begins at 60% it can grow to reach 110%, which means that we are paying you on top of Google’s ad revenue! You own 100% of the content and maintain full control of your channel! We are simply your technology partners and you make all the decisions. We use Content ID to help monetize your content even if it is uploaded by someone else, even in the middle of a video! This works for any of your original content, both video and audio.

We will will have an experienced staff member look over your channel and examine your analytics in order to give you a few tips and tricks on increasing your viewership and subscriber count. This service is available whenever you want! And, at NO COST TO YOU! All of our partners have access to XSplit licenses to help produce their content and this too is at no cost to you along with the many other features of your partnership!

We have monetizable audio libraries for our partners. You don’t have to worry about copyright or legal issues. You can use our music on any of your videos and still earn ad revenue! We will even help you when you are experiencing a problem! Have you ever started an upload and remembered you now need to make a thumbnail? No worries! We have over a hundred designers for all our partners to make various requests, from thumbnails, channel art, intros and more! And best of all, because we are laying out on the beach offshore from the U.S, we are not required to withhold tax! This means that you earn every single cent that you are owed from ad revenue.

Worried about commitment? If you are dissatisfied for ANY reason you can leave our network ANYTIME, without any cost or penalty, just give us a 30-day notice.

My personal goal is your complete satisfaction. If you have even the slightest question, please feel free to contact me via email or Skype. I would love to talk to you 1-on-1.

Apply here today: http://www.freedom.tm/auth/shairnetwork+apply/

NOTE: Ensure you are signed into your YouTube channel via YouTube before applying!

Thanks,
Jack Novak
Founder and CEO

Email: ShairNetwork@gmail.com
crazybearsfan
Level 13 : Journeyman Ninja