Players for Survival Games YouTube event

primevideogamer's Avatar primevideogamer3/28/16 2:14 pm
1 emeralds 97
Hi guys, my name is LlamaGamer and I am a video game player/YouTube content creator. I am a big fan of Minecraft, and have played it for over three years (console, before transferring to PC). I love playing the Survival Games/Hunger Games minigames on large servers such as Mineplex, Hypixel and Hive etc, and I have been inspired to play a massive YouTube based deathmatch, which would be team-based.

I understand this may be difficult to set up, as I would need a high number of people to be able to play together at once. I would also need somebody to host a map/server online.

My aim is to get between 10-20 players to take part in a Two-Player Survival Games on PC, with players of all genders, nationalities and ages welcome to sign up. I would want ALL the players to record the gameplay with voice for us to edit and upload. You MUST be a YouTube or Twitch streamer who has experience with Minecraft, and be able to use TeamSpeak / Skype (I have access to many TS3 servers). I will edit the footage together into a massive YouTube video.

If you can co-operate with all the above information, then you can apply by reposting the form below. If you want to play with a friend, make sure you are both happy to work together, and tell me this:

Form to Complete:
Preferred Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Country/Timezone:
Twitch link (if applicable):
How long you have played Minecraft:
Other Games you play:
Do you have a microphone:
Can you use Teamspeak:
Can you record games:
Interesting fact about yourself:
Are you playing with a friend? [Friend must also perform this form]