Please I need FeedBack

MrThunderingBolt's Avatar MrThunderingBolt11/11/12 6:05 pm
1 emeralds 30
Hello!
First off I would like to thank you for clicking on this topic. My name I MrThunderingBolt and I need your help. You see like many other people I've been stuck on youtube, my subscriber base is very week I have a nice clump of around 30 active subscribers who make me want to continue what I do, The downside is i have another 160 Inactive subscribers that just aren't helping. I am most well know for my papercrafts of many other youtubers minecraft skins. My work has been acknowledged by many youtubers consisting of : Paulsoaresjr, Monkeyfarm, PotatoOrgy, JoeHillis, Keralis, GenerikB, Rsmalec, Shawnvmartin, Mcgamer, AnderZel, PaintballDuke, and W92Baj. As well as many others that weren't seen by the youtuber the skin was based from.

Now Why do I need your help you, may ask? Well Im trying to get into gameplays and I will be the first to say that my commentary can be lacking but, it is improving. All I ask is that you go to my channel an look around and maybe watch one of my Minecraft Let's Plays from season 2...currently there are only two episodes. And please if you watch one and leave me some Feedback on what I did well, What i can improve on...etc. But I know not everyone has the time to watch my videos so If you could maybe just leave a general tip in the comment section for anyone to read to hopefully improve commentary or something that you should always include, a pre-grading scale for before releasing content so you can make the judgment on releasing it or not (if that last comment makes sense) or just any tip at all!

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrThunderingBolt

Thanks for anything that you do and if you can't do anything no hard feelings!
MrThunderingBolt
MrThunderingBolt
Level 1 : New Miner