Pokearth's YouTube Channel

BangaaDragoon's Avatar BangaaDragoon7/2/14 5:48 pm
1 emeralds 87
POKEARTH

I just started making videos for this channel, and right now there is only one video there. The only subscribers I have is my boyfriend and a friend from work. So, I do need a little help with getting the word out there.

What's the Channel is about?

Well, basically what the title of this topic is. It's solely about a map I'm doing called Pokearth. My goal with the map is to build a community so that anyone can give out suggestions for the map while it's still being made. The map itself is all the regions of the Pokemon world (easier said than done, I know).

Hasn't This Been Done Before?

I'm very aware that people have made their own rendition of certain regions of the Pokemon world, and they all have their ups and downs. The main reason why I started building the map was because I wanted nothing more than to make the regions look natural, while still retaining their nostalgic beauty. This means realistic buildings, lakes, and rivers. And, most of all, the trees aren't planted in rows!

How Can I Suggest Things for the Map if it Isn't Finished?

Comments are a wondrous thing, my friend. Basically, I want you guys to comment on what's good and what isn't. The other thing I would like is suggestions for Easter Eggs (which will be a big part of this map). Simply comment on a video, or even contact me directly via Skype (bangaadragoon) and your suggestion will be discussed.

If You're Building the World, Won't That Take Forever?

Yes, building the whole world will take a very long time. Luckily, I'm releasing the save files of the maps per region. So Kanto will be first, then Johto (with Kanto Included), then Hoen (with Kanto and Johto included) and so on.

Still Skeptical?

Then here's the first spotlight of Pokearth

The Moment Some of You Have Been Waiting For...

Here is My YouTube channel link
https://www.youtube.com/user/BangaaDragoon

BangaaDragoon
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon