The IQcommunity Devlog Series

IQprof's Avatar IQprof4/27/21 6:52 am history
2 emeralds 35
Hey there everyone!
Thanks for stopping by. In this forum post, I would like to share my journey of the IQcommunity server throughout the course of 2,5 years or so.
This is done in the form of a development video, also known as devlog for short, where I show my progress on the IQcommunity server every week.

What I think makes this series special is that as far as I know, no one has done this and getting to see the weekly progress on the server in a timelapse formation is pretty fun to watch. As well as that I go over each and every step I take in the video as well so that you might learn something from watching those videos also. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the series, and if you do then don't forget to subscribe to my channel like the videos as well.

If you've got any constructive criticism then please let me know as I am open to all opinions and willing to learn more to become a better content creator.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZa3sEG_VERqUZCXpFzjMp3XtohZFsxON

👉Do you want to join my Minecraft server, the IQcommunity server? Here are the requirements:👈
📀You are an experienced Minecraft player, who wishes to join a community server in which we create shops, bases and community building together.
📀You don't mind that the server has been up and running for years now, so you're going to be the one starting out from scratch, everyone else isn't.
📀You have to fill in this application form so that I can evaluate if you're suited for the server. forms.gle/tKVnApDjTf7KrA3K8

✨Other Platforms✨
🎮Twitch: twitch.tv/iqprof🎮
📸Instagram.com/misteriqprof/📸
📓 Facebook.com/misteriqprof/📓
🐦Twitter.com/misteriqprof/🐦
🤖Reddit.com/u/iqprof🤖
🌍Planet Minecraft: www.planetminecraft.com/member/iqprof/🌍
📜Minecraft Forum: www.minecraftforum.net/members/IQprof📜
IQprof
Level 36 : Artisan Crafter