The ZapGamez Gaming Channel

Clinthoney's Avatar Clinthoney2/7/14 9:06 pm
1 emeralds 57
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZapGamez
ZapGamez Gaming Channel
Hello I have a Gaming channel on YouTube called ZapGamez. I post videos almost daily (sometimes every other day)
My videos are for the mostly me raging because of some things that happen in the game but not too much when it gets annoying/boring.
I edit videos for almost 40-30 minutes to make sure my content is good and not extremly long for the viewer/subscriber.The games I mostly play
are (Minecraft,Garrys Mod,and Indie Games) Too make my videos more intresting I do not post the same game every day. I have invested alot of money
into my channel (Gaming Keyboard - $80,Gaming Mouse - $60,AT2020 USB Microphone - $120)

Estimate Money Spent - $350 (That is only the equipment)

Right now all I post is PC game-play as I do not yet own a Game Capture Card but sometime in the next months I will own one and post gameplay
from my ps3 (PS4 Soon). Some channels make videos for money but the popular ones do it for fun and some money on the side myself do it just
for fun and it also give me something to do when I am bored. Copyright is not a issue for me as I know how to control it / prevent it so
my channel will never disappear out of no were like some popular YouTubers (For example MrTechnicalDifficult) right now I have 0 copyright
strikes. Alot of people at my school now know about my channel and they are the only current people watching my videos and I am getting no
were so it would be greatly appreciated if you checked my channel out and give me some things I need to improve on / fix on my videos. Also if you
would like to play a game with me and record just message me on Planet Minecraft or YouTube as I will almost always say yes.
Clinthoney
Level 37 : Artisan Artist