I'm writing a book.create

PilgrimFromAfar's Avatar PilgrimFromAfar 12/5/2022 5:47 am
5 emeralds 145 6
12/5/2022 5:47 am
PilgrimFromAfar's Avatar PilgrimFromAfar
I'm writing a book with a friend. So far, this are the ideas we have:

•Fantasy Medieval Book
•It happens in a pangea like world called Tamilely were the top an the bottom of the world are fully frozen
•it rains so much that must of the landscape is fully covered in trees
•the world was created by gods long ago, all of which had an opposite God that was their enemy.
•first all gods where allied and created the world, the sea the sky, the animals and the plants. Then they added a primitive race that inhabited their land
•conflict started appearing between the gods and so they created powerful creatures (the karvadai) to fight each other.
•the creatures were so powerful that they almost annihilated the primitive race, so they made a truce and put the creatures to sleep or killed them.
•Each god then created a race to fight the other races, but one god discovered that he could trap other gods in an object, giving immense power to it and who wielded it.
•the god told this to his allies so they all put their enemies in an amulet at the same time
•something unexpected then happened: when a god trapped its opposite he/she him/her self was trapped to
•the objects where lost and the gods forgotten, so races kept fighting
one fair race discovered the existence of an object, so they buried deep in their stronghold.
•the rumor that the fair race could destroy the object made every faction sign peace treaties, so the world was United.
•the stronghold was abandoned, until some nomad monks called the order of silence found it. They discovered the object and decided to make the stronghold their home and protect the object. They called it the monastery of silence.
•in a lost village, there is a boy that doesn't fit well enough in the society.
•the boy is curious about the forbidden ruined temple that there is nearby
•one night curiosity beats him so he enters the temple
•inside, a spirit/entity tells him he has been chosen to send the message from the gods to the high council of tamilely.
•He must leave immediately

I know it's a lot of stuff but If you read to the bottom the feel free to give ideas.
*your ideas might not make it into the book and perhaps I won't finish it because it's my first time
PilgrimFromAfar
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator