NEEDED: Small Parts In Serious Role Play For YouTube!

SubKnight122's Avatar SubKnight1223/18/18 7:02 pm history
1 emeralds 159
Hi! I'm going to try and make this is short as possible so you don't waste time reading something you might not be interested in. If you're interested in more details please fill out a forum leaving your discord or contact information.

The story: It is the early 22nd century, humanity gone through war and now building itself back together. The United New World Republic has contracted Britcorp, one of the few inter-stellar mining companies, to mine a planet that recently showed signs of high amount of iron. Other competing companies grow envious of Britcorp and hire saboteurs to have the most high-end inter-stellar mining ships, the U.N.W.R Helios, plummet towards the planet. Survivors of the crash fight for their way out across different planets in the stellar system.

WARNING: You are needed for the first episode of the first story, but this is a multi-story series, and your official story might not begin until after another has ended. Please do take in mind that a story can take up to two weeks to finish so you will have to be patient.

If you have questions add me: DampRag#8912 Discord

Please fill out this forum if interested:
goo.gl/forms/yM77XKxXLmXJM7rM2
SubKnight122
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer