Random RP (But mainly make a World war/country RP)

2cool4ubr0's Avatar 2cool4ubr06/14/17 10:49 pm
1 emeralds 111
TBH just do whatever... make a country... idk, but if you turn this into a high school roleplay well, nukes.
So yeah make a country or anything. Not like I care (Unless a high school RP or anything to do with twilight, the SW prequels, the 4th Indiana Jones, Etc. etc Note there will be several "stereotypes" for the sake of humor and to confuse anyone who sees this, I am not a racist or any other kind of person who thinks like that!!! These are for humor and to show how absurd these stereotypes are! So same for historical events!

It all starts at 2020, where an oil crises starts. No one can afford olives any more! Oh no!!! So the world goes to war, meanwhile in a High school in Paris
One teenager:Hey Jenny wut shud I where?
2nd one: Idk, idc, I'm not ur friend
When suddenly NORTH KOREA attacks! With machine guns and paratroopers come in! And Russia likes that France Has those bread things I can't spell the name of, si they invade North Korea, then China attacks them, then Syria attacks China, then the terrorists are like "Cool conflict, let's get moar powa" then they move in, so USA attacks China to get rid of the terrorists, China gets angry and launches an attack on Hawaii, decimating Honulou! (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) Now you choose a nation (I call USA) to be part of, and have a global war!

Note country must be real, nothing better then nukes allowed!
2cool4ubr0
Level 1 : New Miner