When the Tigers Broke Free [IC]

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch3/23/15 12:53 pm
1 emeralds 396
((this is a Forum RP, to apply go here))

The truck was approaching the front. Julius looked at his man, or rather through them as he thought back to the southern front, to the men he had lost. Then, as a cannon is heard firing in the distance, he looks to the men around him. Some of them he knew only by rank and name, others followed his orders to the letter as their friends fell around them. He looked to the man sitting to his left, Corporal Jacks. He gave the young man a smile and stood to address his men one last time before the chaos of the front was upon them. "Most of you don't want to be here, hell. I don't blame you. But we are brothers now. The men around you are family and family look out for each other. Some of you may play jokes, others may read books but I expect every last one of you to look after the men around you. I expect three things. firstly, I expect you to be loyal to this family. secondly I expect you to be loyal to me and, finally, I expect you to do your best to help me get as many men back to their families when this is all said and done!" He said, sitting down and taking another drink from his canteen. He was almost as nervous as his men, the eastern front was a whole different beast to the one he left behind.
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle