A new SMP?

EmeraldGreenKitten's Avatar EmeraldGreenKitten2/9/19 6:20 pm
2 emeralds 300 4
2/22/2019 1:09 pm
EmeraldGreenKitten's Avatar EmeraldGreenKitten
Hello Everyone. I am Emerald.
So i am starting out Youtube, i have been doing it for almost a year and it's been a TON of fun.

So i am ready to do some collaborations. I had the idea of making a new SMP, i haven't worked out the details yet, but i will.

here are the rules if you want to join

1. You have to have a youtube channel, you also have to have less than 10000 subs.
  2. You have to record videos on the SMP and only do Tedious tasks off cam.
  3. In your videos you cannot cuss or say anything inappropriate, i will be watching just to see.
  4. You have to have at least 2-3 years experience with Minecraft
  5. And i will update this with more info regularly, please comment if you want to join.

See you there
-Emerald . :3
EmeraldGreenKitten
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior