Starting a YogsCast (LIKE) Series

Roran234's Avatar Roran2343/11/12 1:56 pm
3/27/2012 3:11 am
Roisty09's Avatar Roisty09
Welcome to Youtube Series!! Most of you are wondering what this is, so allow me to tell you!

We need staff. We are currently working on a story line, and building a couple buildings to get this ready. We need Builders, Actors, Music Producers, and someone who can record! I will put in the staff positions below. I was inspired to do this by the multiple people who wish to start one, but I have one thing that seperates myself from them - Complete determination to make this work. All money we earn from livestreams, donations, ect, will go to charity. You can customize your own application form, but I am going to be strict, so make it clean, professional, and make it look like your submitting a job application. There will be 3 phases -

1. Application Phase
2. Interviewing Phase
3. Building Phase

Once these phases are over, we begin the recording stage, which consists of getting a trailer out, getting scripts distributed, and tweaking things into their final stages.

List of Staff

Writers and Directors
1. Roran234 (Writer and Director)
2. Undead_Cat (Writer)

Builders
1. LordFlasHeart
2. Tom_Oli
3. Adam_Sharkman999
4. Quakers224

Actors

Music Producer

Texture Pack and Skin Designer
1. Roisty09 (Skin Designer)
2. MajestyCraft (Skin Designer)

Recorder

Notice: Please don't post your Skype or Personal Info, if you do, this will cause me to report you for doing something against the forum rules. Also, as an actor, you don't need a mic.

Goals
[]1. Get all applications accepted
[]2. Get all Interviews done.
[]3. Get the building sets completed.
[]4. Get a Trailer out
[]5. Get a script sent out.
[]6. Practice the parts.
[]7. Get our first recording out.
I look forward to seeing your applications.
Roran234
Level 28 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/23/2012 4:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
quackers224
Dead?
03/27/2012 3:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Roisty09
I am not too sure, I think it is just waiting for everyone’s Skype Info, and their times zones so everyone can group together and collaborate.
03/12/2012 4:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
MajestyCraft
Am i just a Skin Designer or am I an actor or both?
03/12/2012 12:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
XPalaceX
*laugh (sorry i cant spel today)
03/12/2012 12:27 pm
XPalaceX
*i love to work
03/12/2012 12:27 pm
XPalaceX

A Little bit about myself: Hi, i am a girl who love minecraft and esspecially building in the game i have been playing minercraft since beta. I live in England and i spend all my time on it when i can

Position(s) I want: Builder .

Why I want these position(s): I love building creative stuff but i will build what the directors with my with twist (but of course i will ask the director first) i love together in minercaft series and like to have a lugh sometimes
03/12/2012 4:33 pm
Roran234
I like the application, but please submit 2 pictures of recent builds you have done.
03/12/2012 4:30 pm
Roisty09
High five for both of us being Girls, Living in England, both being 13 and both Lovin' Minecraft (And like having laughs and having very similar personalities) ;D
03/12/2012 12:48 pm
MajestyCraft
Pick the girl!
03/11/2012 11:47 pm
MajestyCraft
Bump
03/11/2012 11:28 pm
MajestyCraft

A Little bit about myself: I am male, I grew up in Germany (but still american), I love minecraft and spend almost all day on it. I love to work in groups to get things done. I am awesome at minecraft, and love to play on servers!

Position(s) I want: Actor and/or Skin designer

Why I want these position(s): I love making really cool skins for people. I am very funny and love to show my acting skills. I also want these two positions because i think i could really help out with the series.
03/12/2012 7:46 am
Roran234
I like it. Skin Designer.
03/11/2012 9:22 pm
Roran234
Bump.
03/11/2012 8:49 pm
quackers224
bump :3
03/11/2012 4:49 pm
quackers224
udwxmooseSkype: Yes. its udwxmoose

Delete that, you risk getting reported for sharing personal info.
03/11/2012 4:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
udwxmoose
Minecraft name: forddog

A little bit about my self: I am a person looking to act, I am glad i found this post, I am always looking for these. Ive been playing minecraft since it was in classic mode. Ive hope to be in this.

Position: actor

Why I want this possistion: Ive always wanted to be a actor! Ive look for recruiters and ive finaly found this. I am good and funny. Ive tried making a video but every one were not online. So I hope I can be part of this

I am most active on my email, moosedog47@gmail.com, I know a experiance video maker that could help. I tried to post this 3 times now, so i hope it works this time thank you for even looking at this. Hopefully see you soon! I will keep an eye on this formum
03/11/2012 6:25 pm
Roran234
I like it. A few grammar mistakes, but nothing that can't be worked on. Send me Skype info please.
03/11/2012 4:44 pm
quackers224

A Little bit about myself: I am a male, usually on 2-5 hours (minimum, no life) a day. i am dedicated to just about every server i go onto. And I will stop at nothing (except for chocolate) to finish what I am doing.

Position(s) I want: Builder

Why I want this position: I love to build things! (mostly interior design) Whatever you ask of me, i'll get it done. and i also like to joke around :3
[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
03/11/2012 5:43 pm
Roran234
Looks good. Accepted.
03/11/2012 4:36 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
Adam_sharkman999
what about actor
03/11/2012 4:35 pm
Adam_sharkman999
thx
03/11/2012 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnonymousReviewer123

A Little bit about myself: I am a Male, who plays Minecraft semi-religiously. I've been playing since July 2011, and am pretty good at most aspects of the game.

Position(s) I want: Actor.

Why I want these position(s): I love acting and I'm funny, and fine acting really fun!

Thanks for reading this.
03/11/2012 4:19 pm
Adam_sharkman999

Name Adam (last name is private)

a little bit about myself: i'm a motorcross racer in junier races, i am good a soothing people down. in my free time i like to read and minecraft butt i have total faith in who leads me so i would like to be a part of this operation.

Positions: builder , and actor

Why I want these positions: I want to build becuse most people see a tree i see an opertunity for a house or a mansion, i want to act as a minor lead like old peaculer becuse id care less butt i want to make the best for this awesome creation only a genius could come up with.

Builder: [attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
03/11/2012 4:29 pm
Roran234
Accepted as builder!
03/11/2012 4:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
speedlemon

A Little bit about myself: I have been playing minecraft since April of last year. I am admin of a server (listed on my profile) and I love to build fun structures. Some of my more popular buildings have been, A mage tower, a strip club and the Rockit from Scott Pilgrim vs The World. I love anime.

Position(s) I want: Actor

Why I want these position(s): I love voice acting. I am currently involved in a machinima making group and have signed onto a few abridged series. I think I am a pretty decent voice actor. I have some demo reels up on one of my youtube channels http://www.youtube.com/superspeedlemon.
03/11/2012 4:28 pm
Roran234
Looks good. Send me Skype info to review you.
03/11/2012 4:00 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
NishyMode

I am a girl from norway, i am nice and not nagging at all, likes to listning to music, i love to write histories, read books and to roleplay with my freinds.
I have been roleplaying or in a sort of acting in over 2 years so i have some experience.
Things i cannot handle is people who are nagging and those who think they are the "boss", else then that i can handle without exploading.

Position(s) I want: Actor

Why I want these position(s): Well as I said above i love to act in roleplays, and i have some experience.
Of course i want to be a little bit in the spotlight as actors will be.
03/11/2012 4:02 pm
Roran234
I like it, and I need your skype info, please pm that to me, so I can interview you. Do understand as an actor, we are going to have to ask you to do things that you HAVE to do.
03/11/2012 4:09 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
NishyMode
oh thats okey for me, thanks =D
03/11/2012 3:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Pieguy42
Skype: I have it but I don't like to use it that much. I will if I need to though

Age: I will send it to you in a private message but I am in school

About Me: I am a male who likes to play video games. I like to play minecraft multiplayer and play a lot of custom maps. One of my favorite things in minecraft for some reason is to build a small cool looking shop on a server and just sell people stuff. I got Minecraft in July or August of 2011. So that was about 1.8 beta. I am not very technical at recording or running servers because I have a Macbook Pro so it is kind of hard to run servers. If I start something I will 99% of the time finish it unless I am told to not do it. One thing I can't do to save my life is build statues of people's skins. Time that I can play really depends on how much homework I have. Sometimes it can be none or 4 hours during the week and on the weekends I have tons of time. That's about me

Position's I want: Builder or Actor either one is fine.

Why I want these positions: I feel like I can build cool looking houses. If you tell me to build something I will build it to the best of my ability. What I do best in Minecraft is making already built houses look nicer and I can do carpets. For Actor: I can pretty much just do what people tell me to do. I don't like to jack around or mess up the recording because I know what it feels like to be extrememly annoyed when someone isn't cooperating and you just want to get something done.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

My best building object that I have built in Minecraft was a giant Nyan cat on a very small server. But unfortunately the server was reset in 1.2.3 when Bukkit updated so the picture I will include is not my best work.
03/11/2012 4:00 pm
Roran234
Pm me your Skype Info, and I will interview you for actor position.
03/11/2012 3:52 pm
Roisty09

A Little bit about myself: I am a female who enjoys the play Minecraft, both singleplayer and multiplayer and I've been playing since 1.7.3 BETA. I am very creative and enthusiastic when it comes to things such as projects or tasks and I love to think of new ideas and make new and inovative things.

Position(s) I want: Actor, Skin Creator and/or Builder

Why I want these position(s): As I have already mentioned I am very entusiastic and like to build things, Creating Skins and seeing them be a useful part of something and being apart of dedicated Minecrafters . However, because I'm still at school the amount of time that I can spend either building, Creating or Acting for this may vary. I normaly get home by 3:30pm, so I have 8 and a 1/2 Hours from Monday - Friday, and LOADS of spare time on Saturdays and Sundays. (I live in the UK)

Thanks for taking the time to review this and hope to hear back soon!

Builder: I can show on skype or something!
Actor: I am not too sure how I can show you, but maybe playing a game of Minecraft ? (Ohh and I have a Blue Yeti Mic ((THX Approved) If I get a speaking acting part)
Skin Creator: Look in the Spoiler Below.
Click to reveal
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
03/11/2012 3:59 pm
Roran234
This looks good. You can be our skinner.
03/11/2012 3:41 pm
tom_oli
Hello
My name is Tom, I would like to apply for the position of Builder. I would like this position as I really enjoy building things in Minecraft but I am bored of the survival aspect. I have watched the whole of the Shadow of Israphel series and loved it so being a part of this your series would be awesome. I am on my pc a lot and on Skype most of the time so I can be contacted easily.

I have built lots of things with Surpire, I will send you the pictures via skype
03/11/2012 3:46 pm
Roran234
Looks good. I like the pictures.
03/11/2012 3:40 pm
Undead_cat

A Little bit about myself: I am a male and I really enjoy writing and I am supposedly good at it. I write for a hobby and have written various fanfictions but I am not limited just to these. I also have a reviewing thread in which I teach less experienced writers so, as such, you can trust me to understand what I am doing.

Position I want: Writer

Why I want this position: I can write and I can read and review. Not only can I assist in its creation, but I can also work with you to give the story its desired effects at every scene. I really do love writing, and I know I can assist you at every turn of what I'm sure will be a brilliant story.

If you want to see what I can write, I can give you a look at some of my fanfics I have written. It may be distasteful due to it being a 'Fiction' which normally doesn't appeal to every reader. If this won't do then I easily write something not fan based.

Links (the first is an emotional fixture, the other is straight down the grimdark genre):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g96wBPvKomv8z2p7e9dZr0BsHQEjgy64P58W2Dg-sdw/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g96wBPvKomv8z2p7e9dZr0BsHQEjgy64P58W2Dg-sdw/edit

I really appreciate you taking your time to read this application.
03/11/2012 3:45 pm
Roran234
It looks amazing actually. It shows that you have the time to dedicate towards writing a huge amount. I look forward to collaborating with you.

ACCEPTED!
03/11/2012 3:32 pm
Roran234
BSGamr87:cry: i cant do it

Can't do what BS?
03/11/2012 3:29 pm
BSGamr87
i cant do it
03/11/2012 3:19 pm
Lordflasheart

A Little bit about myself: I am a male who enjoys the play Minecraft, both singleplayer and multiplayer and I've been playing back since the days of early alpha. I am very creative when it comes to thins such as projects or tasks and I love to think of new ideas and make new and inovative things.

Position(s) I want: Writer and/or Builder

Why I want these position(s): As I have already mentioned I am very creative and like to build things and also writing and thinking of storylines is pretty cool too. However, because I'm still at school the amount of time that I can spend either building or writing for this may vary.

Thanks for taking the time to review this and hope to hear back soon!

Writer: I can give you a sample in skype or something!
03/11/2012 3:27 pm
Roran234
Thanks for the pictures on Skype. Added - Builder.
03/11/2012 3:15 pm
BuilderBlock

A Little bit about myself: I am a very dedicated gamer and I am online daily, at least 2 hours, usually more. I myself am starting to make gaming videos. I am extremely dedicated.

Positions: Actor and Skin Designer

Why I want these positions: I would like to be an actor because I can take my work seriously, use almost perfect spelling and grammar, and good at Minecraft. (In survival)
I would also like to be a skin designer because I am very artistic and I love pixel art. I must add, I am not a phenomenal skin maker, but I'm not terrible.

Thank you for your time. Lastly here is a video of my previous work on ROBLOX.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPbLDdy9tQY&list=UUtoWwUqPfLPHeJeaInBKQOA&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]
03/11/2012 3:26 pm
Roran234
Looks Good, I'll add you on Skype for a further interview.
03/11/2012 2:13 pm
Roran234
Example Application

A Little bit about myself: I am a Male, who likes to play Minecraft and build awesome structures. I have been playing since June of 2011, and have a lot of free time on my hands. I don't have a very good computer, so I can't record or host a server.

Position(s) I want: Builder and/or Actor.

Why I want these position(s): I love to build amazing structures. You give me an idea you want, and Ill try to complete it to the best of my ability. I also have a very good memory, and I like to be funny every now and then, if that is O.K. with the director.

Thanks for taking the time to review this.

This is a good example of what I expect from you. I also want pictures of anything you have that is related to that position you want:

Builder: Pictures of building you have created.

Writer: A sample of a piece of writing.

Texture Pack/Skin Designer: A skin or texture pack you have created before.

Music Producer: A Piece of sample music.

If you are an Actor, I will interview you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome