Azie's Super Official Channel Thread [TheSunflowerSniper]

Azie's Avatar Azie7/20/13 12:04 pm
2/20/2014 4:28 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
As some of you may know, I have started a Youtube channel!

I'm super excited to share my love of gaming with you guys and possibly a little inspiration. I will be posting updates here whenever I post a new video and will occasionally ask some questions about what you all think I should play next.

For those of you watching my videos, I really appreciate every comment I get, so don't be shy! If you like what I do and want to support my channel, don't forget to subscribe! The numbers really add up and I am hoping to build an awesome community upon my love of gaming and encouraging others to do what they love too.

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSunflowerSniper

I am currently playing...
Terraria (Sorry, but Minecraft was flickering and turning upside-down when I tried to record it. I will look for a fix.)

I will soon be playing...
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Azie
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2014 4:28 pm
Azie
Parts 3 and 4 of Episode 2 of DayZ Epoch are out now!

I also took some time to put up a short podcast for anyone wondering where disappeared to and what I plan to do in the next few weeks.

[yt]IRfJyZVr3WY[/yt]

[yt]nXZwnUjot2U[/yt]

[yt]b3LEDt7NnYI[/yt]
02/12/2014 3:56 pm
Azie
Parts 1 and 2 of Episode 2 of DayZ Epoch are out! Come watch.

Sorry for the long break. The holidays were busy and I had a pretty nasty cold for a few weeks. The channel definitely isn't dead though!

Parts 3 and 4 are currently uploading and this post will be updated as soon as those are available.

[yt]R4vhw7C-NpA[/yt]

[yt]tbB1CCDBtNg[/yt]
10/31/2013 6:08 pm
Azie
Happy Halloween! I'm playing Terraria in the new 1.2 update during the Halloween event!

Halloween in Terraria 1.2!
10/18/2013 1:57 pm
Azie
If you like zombie games and RPG's, State of Decay might be worth checking out, friends! I've got a State of Decay playlist up on my channel!

State of Decay

Bob_Jones_manBEST ADVICE EVER! Turn on browser view so you can edit the layout of your channel and people can easily browse through your channel! You can do this by going to the youtube dashboard (Video Manager -> On the side bar click on Dashboard -> ask your self how did I get here?) then go to notifications and click on browser view! NOTE: Youtube will tell you if you can or can not have browser view so don't be discouraged if it says you can't even though it should let you! !

That's really excellent advice! Thanks.
10/09/2013 10:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1116903
[deleted]
10/09/2013 3:05 pm
Azie
New videos of DayZ are out!

Also, I'm greaing up for Virtual Minecon! Are you?

http://www.creeperevents.com/

The event is from the 19th to the 20th of October! My booth is in Hall 1. Come find me! Look for the PMC colors.
09/13/2013 3:03 pm
Azie
New episodes of Draw My Thing, The Wither, and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs are here! Check out the link at the top to see all my newest content!
08/08/2013 9:58 pm
Azie
Episode 6 of Terraria is here! Join me in an adventure deep into the underground jungle where we die a lot!

Episode 6
08/02/2013 7:26 pm
Azie
Episode 5 of Terraria, Episode 1 of Draw My Thing, and Episode 1 of Minecraft have been uploaded! Check out my channel for these brand new videos!

TheSunflowerSniper
07/25/2013 6:08 pm
Azie
Episode 4 has been filmed! I am currently in the process of editing, but it will be uploaded later this evening. I have a new Draw My Thing episode available (for those of you interested) featuring my dear friend/boyfriend, Oreo. I will edit this post to contain Terraria - Episode 4 when I have uploaded it to Youtube.

Edit: Here is the link to Episode 4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL6_-eEyNuk
07/22/2013 1:48 am
Azie
Episode 3 has been released! Thank you guys so much for the support with comments, likes, and subscriptions. It really makes my day knowing that I can entertain all of you.

Episode 3
07/21/2013 5:31 pm
Azie
Episodes 1 and 2 of my Let's Play Terraria series have been released. Don't forget to subscribe if you want more, comment and let me know what you think, and like my videos if you... well... like them.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome