Cinematic YouTube Channel in search for creations!

PVTD's Avatar PVTD8/18/14 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 220 3
8/20/2014 8:17 am
PVTD's Avatar PVTD

Hello dear Minecrafters!

My name is PVTD, and together with Littleterd and Honnicon (both in top build teams), run a team called Solar Online Productions.
Our work is very simple, yet amazing (At least, we hope so) and to start of our Youtube channel, we wish to find people who are in need of Cinematic video's about their creations.

Here is the first video we made with pride.

It's very simple to get our attention!
First, you need to send me a PM with some screenshots of your creation, the RecourcePack you prefer and a Skype contact so I can add you.
If you get selected, you will see me add you (PVTD) and we will ask some questions about what song to use, what intro you prefere.

Once we know everything, we will start working on making a Cinematic video for you.

F.A.Q
Q Where will the video be uploaded?
A Our youtube channel will carry the video we created. You may have a copy of the video, but it cannot be uploaded to any other video service (eg Youtube, vimeo, etc.)
We do not monetize our video's, so it's not a profit service!
(If you are a Donor, we will let you uplaod the video elsewere.)

Q What quality will you use?
A 1080p is the max we can go. For us, 4k gaming is just... retarded...

Q What hardware do you use?
A We run the recording at 30FPS at half speed (boosting the speed of the video by 50% to have extra smoothness and no lags) with a Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz, GTX780 OC2DC and Corsair Force Red 240Gb.

Q Can I join your team?
A Sure, just send a PM with your qalities. We always look fun for fun people to work with!

Donation Service.
See it as a VIP Donation system.
Our first video was created for some one who was in a hurry, and gave us some beers in return.
We kind of give benefits to people who send us a few beers over, it supports us to pay the server we use in Germany and the power I consume to create the video's.

What you get as VIP:
- You dodge waiting queue for having your cinematic done, so even when another video is being made, it will be put on hold!
- We will create a intro video made in After Effects with your logo.
- You can have a copy of the video and even upload it on your own profile.
- You can chose your own song, text or adjustments.
- You may request changes in the video.
- We will subscribe to your channel, PMC or other services we are on.
- Renders for your PMC Project post.
- Something else? Just ask

How much is a cinematic worth to us?
Any number is great, we don't judge on how much money you are willing to spend, but we do consider the more you donate, the better the work will be.
Just, don't start proposing under 5$ and asking for our most quality products, some After Effect projects take me days to make and some scenes take 5 to 10 times for retakes. Think about the amount of time we work on video's

PS: Posting here about your work will not get you in queue, just press HERE to apply.

This post is subject to be changed at any time, so stay updated here if interested!
PVTD
Level 27 : Expert Geek