Dhenry's Review Center! (Reviewing Almost Anything!)

Sly's Avatar Sly7/17/13 7:20 pm
1 emeralds 148 1
7/17/2013 10:20 pm
Sly's Avatar Sly
Hey guys, I'm dhenry178. I am a youtuber working in the fields of cinematic videos, professional machinimas, and professional video editing. My youtube channel is brand new with only 1 MC Project Trailer, a Machinima series Trailer, and a Terraforming timelapse, I have run approximately 10 channels over the past 5 years, including the channel I currently use http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLazyTerraformer . I am also a highly experienced terraformer in the community of minecraft, although this is the first time I've resurfaced my maps since over a year & 1/2 ago. You can check my new stuff on my PMC channel, I do terraforming as a secondary because I love making realistic custom terrains, but I have a lot of different stuff to check out. I'm also an A&R Intern working for the digital music label Gradient Audio. I do everthing from making tracks, to scouting for talent, all the way to boring old paperwork. I'd like to start up a reviewing thread for PlanetMinecraft so people can get the advice they need, keep in mind that I'm not only doing minecraft-related reviews.

Here's a short list of things I can give some real constructive criticism on:

Terraformed maps (Made in-game using worldedit/voxelsniper INCLUDING worldpainter or other third-party map making programs)

Custom Terrains (Made using ONLY a third-party map making program such as worldpainter)

Let's Plays

Mega Builds (Very large scales builds with high amounts of detail)

Architectural Builds (Small things like houses or other things on a small-scale that focus on extreme detail)

Adventure Maps

Cinematic Videos

Machinima Videos

Any kind of Digital Music (Down-Tempo, Heavy Electro, etc. etc.)

And much much more! Post below with:
Why you want you're project/video/other to be reviewed.
Link to the project/video/other:
Would you like me to review and give you tips on the Positive or Negative (or both) features of your project/video/other:
Sly
Level 41 : Master Mountaineer