How to Install Schematica mod in Minecraft 1.13.2 (unofficial)

Udisen's Avatar Udisen12/13/18 3:17 pm
3 emeralds 14.1k 3
4/23/2019 9:14 am
Sir_Craftypants's Avatar Sir_Craftypants
#Schematica mod 1.13.2 - watch how to install or how to get Schematica 1.13.2 for minecraft (with forge on Windows, Mac, Linux). Mod spotlight in end video.

Udisen
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2019 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LordChaoticWolf
this dose not work it just crashes?
04/23/2019 9:14 amhistory
Level 48 : Master Dinosaur
Sir_Craftypants
Schematica hasn't been updated to 1.13.2 yet, I believe Lunatrius's waiting for Forge to stabilise. One thing that I find strange is being advised to create some profile named Udisen? in the Minecraft launcher while installing a mod that isn't even updated to the described version yet. I may be wrong but what I think this is, is a Youtuber getting in there first prematurely to gain more viewers/subscribers before the mods are even updated and stable, while this may be a harmless thing to do to a player, it could potentially cause issues with a players Minecraft i.e. crashes, corruption etc. It's kind of like false advertising.

My advice is to locate the official mod websites and monitor their update history, don't rely on Youtubers to do it for you. Same advice I'd give anyone in the real world, if you want something done then you're best to do it yourself unless it's not possible for you.

Nothing personal and no offence intended Udisen, it's just my opinion and thoughts.
12/13/2018 4:25 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
Good boy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome