Invitation to our SMP

Apples05's Avatar Apples054/13/19 11:26 am
2 emeralds 208 3
4/14/2019 2:57 pm
GamerGeeked's Avatar GamerGeeked
Hey people, me and my friends have been playing on an (almost) vanilla server for a little while now, and I've been recording it (Apples05), and I would like it if I could transform it into a collab series. Yes, the server has started already, but that doesn't matter, with a little help you could easily keep up.
It's a spigot server with only one plugin: SinglePlayerSleep, which means you don't have to wait till the rest are also in bed. We also have a few datapacks, all from xisumavoid.com.
I myself am 13 years old, Dutch (can speak English almost fluently). So, here are the requirements!

Must be 13+ years old
Must have a youtube account (subcount not relevant, I only have 14 lol)
Must be willing to upload AT LEAST one video in 2 weeks
Must link youtube account in comments, of course.

Not a lot of requirements, I hope you'll consider this and maybe apply! Thanks for reading!
Apples05
Level 1 : New Explorer