Live Streaming group looking for members

TheVerbalMurder's Avatar TheVerbalMurder11/15/16 5:53 am
1 emeralds 384 1
1/18/2017 1:10 pm
3N_Hero_of_Time's Avatar 3N_Hero_of_Time
Hey! I run a group of live streamers and we are looking to branch out to Minecraft and PC. The requirements are that you livestream at least 3 times a week for a minimum of 1 and 1/2 hours a session. You don't need to stream in the highest quality with the best gear. We are looking for consistency, and quality personalities. If you think you fit the bill go ahead and reply.

For those of you who want to take a look at the channel go here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjmmkWqAJiwyBLrRA-yBAXQ

There's no age limitations or anything of that degree either. Just be funny, entertaining, or really freaking good at whatever you're playing. Currently we have 5 streamers (we are all between 19 & 11) and we are all inclusive.
TheVerbalMurder
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer