Looking for occasional youtube partners

Excavion's Avatar Excavion9/29/12 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 190 2
9/30/2012 1:02 am
Excavion's Avatar Excavion
Alright guys. I want to do some lp's with a few different people. Before I start with the details I want make a couple of things clear. This is going to be a hobby for me and not a job as I already work a full time rotating schedule (in other words I do have time constraints). The second thing that is worth mentioning is I only have 3 or 4 videos and they are far from professional looking because I have no real editing software. Like I said, this is mostly for fun. Now on to the requirements.

1. You must have a youtube channel
2. Be fairly mature but also be let your humor shine through
3. Im 23 so people of around my age would be best but you must be at least 17
4. Be willing to play on my server or have a server of your own
5. Skype is a must
And finally 6. Be understanding that I do have a life outside of minecraft so I will not always be on.

Im not sure how many people but im shooting for 2 or 3 right now.
Relpy here with your skype name or contact me on skype: Excavion

Hope to see you soon!
Excavion
Level 1 : New Miner