Looking for a Team!

Drakeh's Avatar Drakeh9/22/13 3:45 am
1 emeralds 261 6
9/22/2013 7:25 am
ellytheverypro's Avatar ellytheverypro
What is up guys? So I am going to be needing some serious help these next few weeks, or months... or years. I have posted previous forum posts about this, but I have decided to put all of the ideas in this little post. New and old.

Alrighty, so what I am going to be needing is an organized team of virtuoso badasses to help me out with everything I will ever be needing. I am in desperate need for personnel for my Machinimas, and I just want some great people to record some Let's Plays with. If you're interested, which I hope you are or else this post is pointless, please reply to this post right here with whatever position you might be interested in.

Here's what I request:

Actors:
-You guys are crucial. I need actors for Machinimas that I will be filming that require a lot of work. Don't worry, you won't voice act, just body act. I will be requiring a Skype so that I may communicate with you people.

Builders:
-Think you're good? Well help me out damn it! I would really like some builders to help construct some cool sets, ya hear?

Cool People:
Got a Skype? Got a good mic? Got a YouTube channel? Well that's swell. If you're interested, why not be in some of our vids? Sure'll be fun

So, yeah. I will very much appreciate any help I can get! Feel free to ask me any questions!

Thanks guys!
Drakeh
Level 45 : Master Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2013 7:25 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
ellytheverypro
I'll be a cool person if you like XD
I bought fraps, just for the fun of it, and have professional gaming gear (Rapoo Wireless 2.4ghz headset) etc...

I have a youtube channel, and the link is http://www.youtube.com/user/ellybellyphant.

I hope you will review my comment. Looking foward to chat with you!
IGN: ellytheverypro
09/22/2013 5:46 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
12345elli
Hey, there. I'm interested in joining your Team. I love Acting and making Machinimas and I'd really like to help out here.

If you'd like to ask me any further questions or damn well accepting me here on the spot, contact me via Skype:

Skype Name: ellis.duncalfe

Thanks,

~Elli.
09/22/2013 5:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
lets_play_this
I'd be happy to build some stuff, so just throw me a pm or something if you wish.
09/22/2013 5:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
animal52889
ill help build or be a actor
PM me if you interested
09/22/2013 4:29 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
ImagineGaming
Minecraft Name:GeneralShockWave
First Name:Jay
Country you are from:England
Which job you want:Builder/Actor
Why you think you deserve this staff spot:
Well, i will help the server by bringing a sense of order and discipline. I will try to be my best. I love helping people and making them enjoy their experience on the amazing server, as staff on many massive servers i know a lot about players and their reaction. I can probably guess when something is about to go wrong. It is a pleasure for me to guide people and show them the right way, I will never abuse my powers and certainly never distribute them.I take rules very seriously i won't let a rule breaker away without any punishment, I don't ever change my decision unless it is necessary.To round it of i am a kind guy who likes to help and enjoy some minecraft.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years now.
Extra information:: I generally don't like to rate myself, but my friends say I'm pretty good. I've also been builder on numerous servers and have built many different things. I am currently doing a course on Architecture, so I have a nice feeling of house building and designing, inside and out.

Cool people, i have skype and also a mic but i dont have a youtube account, i needed something like this to start one up.

"Hey, I'll hit the Minecraft big-screen". I'll make appearances on your "Let's Plays", and other videos. I will be a full actor, or just a small appearance. I'd like to be cast in funny roles, but if not that's fine too. You could even use my skin and place it in the background of your pictures. Make sure that when you do this, you also give credit to the skin creator (Me) and let them know who it is. If you just contact me on here, then I'll be sure to message you back. I'd prefer not to give out my email unless we've associated for a while. I'll definitely give you my Skype after you've contacted me on here that way we can easily discuss the video or picture.
09/22/2013 5:46 am
Level 45 : Master Nether Knight
Drakeh
When my server is back up, let's discuss (:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome