Looking to join a youtube channel!

da_assassin8's Avatar da_assassin86/30/13 9:30 am
1 emeralds 113 4
6/30/2013 10:09 pm
Keitarosan's Avatar Keitarosan
Greetings! I'm Tom! And i'm looking to join a youtube channel as a sort of co-owner i have had a successful 500sub channel but i had to close due to ddosers, I have skype a great pc as well as good recording software! I am 13 years of age! Please contact me via skype: thomas.aucott(the newcastle one) as well as reply! Thanks!
-Tom
da_assassin8
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2013 10:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Keitarosan
if you like you can join me. what i want is just a bunch of people who i can host some kind of server for my members to join i already have a partner and we think that it would be great to have more people to join us.
06/30/2013 9:07 pm
maxxedoutgames
my skype is sharpmaxx. You seem cool I have a youtube channel as well and am 15.
06/30/2013 4:09 pm
da_assassin8
Heres my app, it should cover everything!

In Game Name: da_assassin8

How old are you: I am 12 years of age but i will soon be of 13 next Friday!

Why do you wish to join our crew: I think this channel is an awe-inspiring and amazing thing! I know if we all pull together this channel will go very far. I have vast experience and knowledge of acting and youtube as I used to go to stage school as well as i have had my own successful 500 subscriber channel called Imakeyouawesome, i recorded a popular apple and android game called clashofclans but switched to minecraft as i preferred it(the channel is closed). Besides my knowledge i feel that iam a kind, funny, mature and helpful person and feel i have all the skills necessary to be a part of this extraordinary channel! I am soon getting an exceptionally good PC, i can give the specs if needed when it arrives, i will also be soon getting a blue snowball microphone! I would also love to help grow and contribute to this amazing channel.

How good is your mic: I would have to say 8/10 at the moment but when i get the blue snowball it would be 10/10

How good are your building skills (Picture is good):I would have to say 8/10 once again esspecially my interior design skills. I dont have any screenshots but could build something and get a nice rendered photo of it as i have shaders.

What is your speciality:(Building, Voice action, Just acting, Ect) I would have to say my acting however, in a gauge I would go 9/10 for acting(no one is perfect) 8/10 in building and 7/10 in voice acting, i can do them all but i feel my building just tips the rest to the post.

What would you do if you had the password to the youtube channel?: I would never give it out to anyone else and effectively ensure the security of the channel as well as be very grateful! If needed i could also make and upload thumbnails as well. I would also reply and look over pm's and comments on our videos.

Thank you for reading my application! Yours, Tom.
06/30/2013 4:07 pm
da_assassin8
I have vast knowledge and am a great guy! Please give me a chance.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome