Minecraft Movie | Godzilla: Rift (NEED ACTORS)!

Innominate's Avatar Innominate7/30/14 12:27 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 67
12/30/2015 2:22 pm
Squirrel's Avatar Squirrel
Hey, everybody! It's sonicfan0001, this time with something a bit different...
A Minecraft Movie!
Yes indeed, I am going to be directing and writing a modded minecraft movie with a classic feared Kaiju: Godzilla!
Here's the catch: other than myself, I have no actors.

So, here's what I need.
-Actors
-A filmer (I will explain what you'll be doing, other than filming of course!)

If you are interested, please fill out this template:

MC name:

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.):

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it):

Male/Female:

I'll tell you if there's anything else!

A brief summary of the story
Michael Bronx, a detective, is called in to investigate a mysterious accident in the middle of the ocean involving a fishing boat. His girlfriend, who is a journalist, decides to go with him to get an article written about the incident. They set out on a rental boat, and begin to discover something strange. They are almost demolished by a strange wave, when they find a crashed ship... a space ship.

Meanwhile (I'll make this part short), The Joker plans to use his new "Laugh Gas" to take over others' minds. Someone finds out and manages to contact city hall before they get infected with the gas. The city hall beams up the bat signal, and Batman and Robin manage to stop him. However, they forget about the mind controlled person, who frees The Joker.

You know what, I'll just tell you the story if you're interested. Here's an even briefer summary of the rest of the story:

Basically, it's a Xilien spaceship that has crashed, and the Xiliens are a race of aliens from Planet X who plan to dominate the world with their three-headed flying kaiju, King Ghidorah. But they act friendly, and secretly plot the release of their Kaiju. They make an alliance with several iconic villains, which draws the attention of almost all the major super heroes. The villains claim to have reformed, but the heroes know otherwise, and begin planning a way to stop them.

In the major parts, it's just Michael and his girlfriend Courtney trying to figure stuff out, going to meetings, investigating, and eventually trying to fight later on...

Anyway, suddenly a strange thing appears off the coast of a small city, which reveals itself as Godzilla. He wreaks havoc, and returns back to the ocean. G.D.F. Then becomes involved. They get to work on a new model of Kiryu, which they claim can defeat Godzilla.

The Xiliens begin to raise 3 Dorats, which they will soon radiate into King Ghidorah. Godzilla heads into the flatlands, where he meets King Kong and fights him. He manages to defeat King Kong, and King Kong retreats. Godzilla wanders off, seemingly towards New Crafton, a major city.

Meanwhile, the Xiliens are radiating the Dorats, which become King Ghidorah. Reports begin popping up everywhere that he has been destroying cities, and is heading towards New Crafton.

The super heroes finally manage to get it out that the Xiliens are the cause, and manage to defeat the villains in battle. 5 Xiliens escape, setting up base high up in New Crafton, to watch what happens. King Ghidorah arrives, beginning to destroy New Crafton. Godzilla arrives soon after, and the monsters begin to battle. (This next part might have to be taken out, depending on when the next Godzilla mod update is).

Mothra appears, from a scene earlier on in which the Two Twins sensed danger. (I may add Battra, too.) A major battle commenses. Mothra is weakened, and Godzilla finishes King Ghidorah off. Mothra retreats to birth island, and Godzilla thinks he's won. That's when G.D.F. arrives with Kiryu. The robot immediately attacks. Godzilla fights back, but is badly wounded. Godzilla then performs an extreme attack that can only happen 2 ways:
1. Godzilla is melting down
2. A certain part of the body is provoked.
He becomes Burning Godzilla for the amount of time it will take to finish Kiryu off. Kiryu is defeated, and instead of destroying anything else, Godzilla goes back to normal and heads into the ocean. Superman gets a bit cocky and decides to go after him. They fight for a bit, and Godzilla wins. Embarrased, Superman retreats. Michael is badly wounded, and sees where the Xiliens were. He manages to go up the building, and finds that 4 of them are dead. The last one is badly wounded and next to a broken window. Michael spots a gun and picks it up. He has a stereotypical dramatic movie conversation and line, and shoots the Xilien out the window.

The end shows people 20 years later, after the city has been rebuilt. Michael is now 45 years old. He looks at the pool and remembers. He suddenly gets a strange feeling. He shrugs it off. All the superheroes feel it, too. Everyone feels it. They all shrug it off. But, in the ocean, a new threat awaits.

THE END

...Did you actually read the whole thing? Anyway, let me know if you're interested! I'll send you the mods and the server IP once I get everything set up!

If you're reading this on the forums, leave a commentand maybe even subscribe!
If you're reading this as a blog or project, leave a comment, a diamond, and maybe even subscribe!
Rated PG-13
-Intense Violence
-Suggestive Themes
-Use of Alcohol
-Language
Some events may be unsuitable for children under the age of 13.

I'm required to say some of that PG-13 stuff.

Roles
Michael Bronx: A young detective with a certain fascination with water and all things supernatural. [sonicfan0001]
Courtney Gregors: A young journalist who is also the girlfriend of Michael Bronx. Likes to make jokes and go swimming. [kittycatgirl000]
Batman: The shadow in the night. I think we all know who Batman is. [Tihyo]
Robin: Batman's handy sidekick. [dlama2003]
The Joker: An insane villain with a huge ego and new plans to take over people's minds. [sonicfan0001]
Brom Johnson: A good friend of Michael and Courtney. He is a local scientist that becomes fascinated by Godzilla. [MossDragon24]
Major Anderson: The leader of the G.D.F. (Global Defense Force). He is very serious and stubborn. He is also the leader of certain military forces. [Beau_The_Moose]
Hideo Tanaka: A major force in the military, and part of the Kiryu project. His first name means "Perfect Male" in english. [Chronicle585]
Todd Greenfield: The corporate leader of Greenfield corp., where Courtney works.
Xilien Leader: The leader of the mysterious Xiliens, who claim to be peaceful, but gather a bunch of supervillains to help make King Ghidorah. A very firm, serious, and intelligent alien who is in charge of the Xiliens. [OPEN]
Mayor Hector: Mayor of New Crafton, the main city. He has to deal with all the major problems politically. [OPEN]
Superman: Look, it's Superman, what more can I say? [Gigan2005]
The Scarecrow: A very frightening and intelligent villain, The Scarecrow dedicates his scientific methods to Project Ghidorah. [Chronicle585]
Catwoman: A sassy, agile, and smart villain, Catwoman helps smuggle all the neccesary items for the radiation machine. [bandit16]
The Mandarin: Unexperienced with the others, he is still able to contribute his effort and intelligence into Project Ghidorah. If you wanna know who he is, look him up. He's an enemy in the Iron Man comics. [DM_Gandalf]
Loki: Loki is a frost giant in a human form. He is the god of mischief, therefore he serves an excellent purpose in Project Ghidorah, especially with his magic. [glok4]
I will notify you of the other Superheroes, as they are all just brief characters. If you are interested in them, let me know.
Miscellaneous soldiers: These are just small characters that fight Godzilla and have appearances in military scenes.
One of the other superheroes is Iron Man.
Iron Man: [fangs100]
I most likely will add more roles!
Innominate
Level 39 : Artisan Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2015 2:22 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Batman
Squirrel
:{ I understand
12/13/2015 10:05 am
Innominate
As much as it pains me to say this, I have some bad news:
My old PC broke completely a couple of weeks ago. I now have a newer, better PC but that came with one price (Other than real money ):
All of my plans are gone. For maps, for movies, for whatever.
This also screwed around with my schedule so next year I have to ONLY work on what I was going to complete this year.
Perhaps someday in the near future I'll make a newer, more thought-out version of this and contact all of you lovely people.

Ciao <3
12/13/2015 12:35 am
Squirrel
almost 2016!
04/15/2015 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
random weirdo
sound like sooooooooooooooooo much fun but if it has pg-13 i cant do it sorry but sounds awesome
04/15/2015 4:49 pm
Innominate
Alright folks, I have a large update.
I got myself into something last year that I feel I must finish, and it will require me to do something for the rest of this year...
So, in conclusion, I am not abandoning the project, but rather... Well, let me explain more in depth.
I'm dedicating 2015 to 4 maps of mine. I will be only working on these for the most part. However, in 2016, I aim to focus on films, e.g. this one. So, what does this mean? In 2016, this project is back online officially.

Until then,
sonicfan0001
01/24/2015 8:50 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
01/24/2015 6:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
PixelatedVirusYT
MC name: PixelatedVirusYT

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): Acting 8 1/2

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): pixelatedvirus

Male/Female: Male
01/17/2015 10:47 pm
Level 41 : Master Artist
glaze7928
MC name: glaze7928

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): I just did one voice actor play thing for fun with one of my friends (it wasn't a serious thing we did but we spent an hour messing around with it), I feel like i could do something average.

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): glaze7928

01/17/2015 9:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Llama Pie
MC name: cassidy1029

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): I've been in a lot of conversations. People say I'm a good actor. That must count for something.

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): jenna.drake15

Male/Female: Female but I can be both
12/22/2014 4:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Caltrop
MC name: CuriousCal

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): I have been doing plays my whole life. I have made a couple of films IRL. I have been paid to act on national television twice. I have a YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKH1Y ... b6PvXRBbAA
I have done voice overs before. I've done machinima-esque minecraft clips before.

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): caltropyt

12/21/2014 5:07 pm
Squirrel
cant wait
11/08/2014 9:25 am
Innominate
I know what you're all thinking:

"Is this project dead?"

Good news: It is very far from dead!
I have, however, had so much going on lately that I must postpone the project, however I will continue to write the script and get actors. Be patient, it'll happen!
10/08/2014 9:05 pm
Squirrel
more peeps
10/04/2014 4:22 pm
Squirrel
more people
09/22/2014 8:30 pm
Squirrel
More!
09/21/2014 1:49 pm
Squirrel
bump
09/20/2014 12:48 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
PlasmaMiner
MC name: colin788
(Youtube: Plasmaminer)

Acting Experience: I've done 1 short film in school (nothing amazing). I am a youtuber so if you want to get a good feel of my voice, you should go there (search "plasmaminer"). Also I think I'm pretty good at editing and filming, cinematic and just regular. (Shaders would be available as well)

Skype Name: colin-788

Male (16)
09/13/2014 12:48 pm
Squirrel
COME ON!
09/09/2014 8:03 pm
Squirrel
WE NEED PEOPLE
09/03/2014 7:08 pm
Squirrel
bump
08/29/2014 1:35 pm
Squirrel
bump
08/25/2014 8:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
PixelatedVirusYT
MC name: Tekkit_UP

Acting Experience Umm i have a good PC that can record / film it with shaders at 60+fps

Skype Name pixelatedvirus

Male/Female: male

any way my acting is 9/10
08/25/2014 7:02 pm
Innominate
Very good, my friend. You may just need to be a main filmer (My recording software makes the computer I'll have to film it on lag, which is my laptop as opposed to my normal computer).
08/25/2014 1:29 am
Squirrel
Bump
08/17/2014 8:14 pm
Innominate
I am back to work on the script!
08/15/2014 10:28 pm
kittycatgirl000
MC name: kittycatgirl000

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.) I'm vary experienced in both acting and voice acting

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): I'll get one but i currently dont have one.

Male/Female: Female

Courtney Gregors: A young journalist who is also the girlfriend of Michael Bronx. Likes to make jokes and go swimming. [OPEN]
Could i be her? If its ask to roll,
Or is it try outs?
08/15/2014 11:32 pm
Innominate
Yeah, sure! I'll change it ASAP.
08/14/2014 3:22 pm
Gameron11
MC name: qazplm12

Acting Experience: i haven't done much actual acting but I can read the lines in any manner you want i'm pretty good at doing voices too and would be good in some kind of voice over role

Skype Name: gamingtothemax101

Male/Female: male

I don't know if all the slots are filled ill take any role open Skype me if there is anything else you need to know
08/14/2014 3:39 pm
Innominate
Any role that says [OPEN] will most likely be open. Be sure to check with me, though, as it might not be and I just forgot to change it. Everything should be fine right now, though.
08/14/2014 10:26 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
I can put it on my channel with a link to all your channels if you want
08/14/2014 10:55 am
Innominate
I'm most likely going to post it on my YouTube channel, which I am getting shortly. If you would like to help film, though (I'll do some, too), that'd be great! Everyone who helps film will be credited in the cinematography section of the ending credits.
08/13/2014 1:02 pm
Level 20 : Expert Blacksmith
MCBandit16
MC name:bandit16

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): I have practiced a bit by myself and I think I could do this well.

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): Slurpee4life

Male/Female: Young Female But i have a voice Changer.
08/14/2014 9:20 am
Innominate
It's fine either way, as you can see, there are a couple of female roles. Whatever you're more comfortable with!
08/13/2014 12:57 pm
Squirrel
Thats Fine
08/13/2014 12:09 pm
FalconProdigy
MC Name: FalconProdigy
Acting Experience: I have a youtube channel, and I have been in several plays.
Skype Name: Falcon X.01
Male

I look forward to being msged by you, and being in this movie
08/14/2014 9:21 am
Innominate
Okay, I'll send you a message when I get around to it. Also maybe consider what role you want...?
08/13/2014 9:38 am
Innominate
Hey, guys. Just a little update: I am not going to be able to work on the script from now until Sunday, as I am going to be somewhere where I do not have access to the computer it is on. Hope you understand, and I will get right back to work on Sunday. Thanks!
08/11/2014 5:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
tankedpvp
MC name: TankedHD

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): I've been commentating and voice acting since I was about 11, when I started my own YouTube channel, and it's helped me know how to voice better, and it's gotten me 5,000 subscribers!

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it): Msg me if you want to accept me.

Thanks!
08/11/2014 11:32 am
Innominate
UPDATE: Got a military base for the GDF with cannons that rapid-fire arrows, and cannons that launch TNT!
08/11/2014 6:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
rossm67666
i dont mind
08/10/2014 3:14 pm
rossm67666
okay cool
i could also be a soldier
08/10/2014 8:06 pm
Innominate
That's perfectly fine with me. Expect just one or two lines, though. If this is an issue, you could always be some of the extraneous characters that don't don't talk, but are rather there for detail. Whatever you're cool with!
08/10/2014 2:07 pm
rossm67666
MC name:rossm6766

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.):I would like to be a filmer

Skype Name (I'll give you mine when it's time to start making it):rossm6766

Male/Female:Male
08/10/2014 2:26 pm
Innominate
Awesome! Here's how filming will go: I will be able to film any scenes that I am not in, but as for the scenes that I need to act in, I will need other people to film. This is what any additional filmers would be doing, I will compile all of the footage into the final product, and give some credit to the other filmers. Thanks again!
08/10/2014 12:30 pm
Squirrel
WOOO FOR ASAP
08/10/2014 10:11 am
Innominate
Thank all of you for wanting to assist me and be a part of this project! It means a lot, as I was kind of worried no one would be interested, but I was wrong. Anyway, look forward to some form of script in the future, hopefully very soon! I'm a bit busy right now, but I'll try to get it out ASAP!
08/10/2014 8:58 am
coolbien
mc name : coolbien

Acting Experience (Or voice acting, talking, etc.): i have a youtube channel im 14

skype name: coolbien1

male

i realy want to join u
08/09/2014 11:47 pm
NineTailedAvatar
MC name: TheHumanSteve
Acting Experience: I practice different voices and I look up to people like Tom Kenny, Terra Strong, ect as I want to bbe a voice actor when I'm older.

Skype Name: humansteve1

08/09/2014 11:08 pm
Squirrel
yay
08/09/2014 12:26 pm
Innominate
Got a possible conformation of Zilla in the sequel. Also, Gigan and Kumonga may make appearances in a possible sequel. Remember, these are not in the first one (Unless there's a drastic script change).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome