MissWinChii's Official Youtube Videos Thread! :)

WinChii's Avatar WinChii2/27/14 2:08 am
6/9/2014 9:48 am
WinChii's Avatar WinChii
Welcome to my Official Youtube Channel thread!

--------------------
(Want to contact me for Q&A's or do a collab? I, also, plan on doing reviews!)
Contacts:
E-mail: mchiiwin@gmail.com
Twitter: @MissWinChii
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissWinChii
Ask me Questions here! -> http://ask.fm/MissWinChii
About me:
I am a southern girl gamer of the age of 17. I can be a little silly sometimes, but my goal is to make my videos entertaining while having fun. I, also, watch Youtube videos from time to time (Mindcrack is the perfect example.).. I try my best to keep my Channel PG-rated at times, but when I collab with others it can get a little chaotic haha!

My Main Minecraft series:
Click to reveal

Current Youtube Channel Info:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissWinChii
Rating: Mostly PG-Rated (Family friendly!)

Uploading Schedule: School has kept me busy, but summer is drawing near. Regular uploading will continue soon so stay tuned! Regular uploading consist of a video every other day or so.

Series: Solo UHC: Hardcore Survival [On-going!], Mini Games [Whenever], UHC Series [On-Hold for Future events], Holy Beast Online (Hong Kong) [Coming soon!], ????? [Announcement soon..]

Subscriber Count:
50 Subs [X]
100 Subs [X]
200 Subs [ ]
500 Subs [ ]
-----------------------------------------------------

News Section!!!
* P.S Season 3 for multiplayer UHC will be somewhere in the future, but not anytime soon. I will be starting up 2 new series that will not be in Minecraft.

*** Hardcore Skyrim will be my new series! Woo!
WinChii
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2014 9:48 am
WinChii
Upload failed like 4 times, but here is episode 8 of Solo UHC!!! Let's see if I can escape the Nether next episode..

[yt]yn3dZUi-VAY[/yt]

Also, check my YT channel because my Hardcore Skyrim series will be starting any day now, woo!
05/31/2014 5:51 pm
WinChii
I now have a roommate of sorts in my house.. It took about a week for her to get comfortable I think. Maybe she can "guest star" in a Skyrim video or something. We'll see.

Here's the announcement of the 5 door event from my 100 Subscriber Special.
[yt]7Mmvzqt13Zc[/yt]
The winner is the blue door; which is Hardcore Skyrim!
05/19/2014 12:42 am
WinChii
My sincere apologies for lacking in uploads, but it will soon be fixed. This week is my week of finals! After this week of my class finals.. I will be out for summer vacation! I was starting to get tired of all the homework and such... but anyway..

Episode 7 of Solo UHC is out!
[yt]nqwjnHs-UVc[/yt]
05/20/2014 2:27 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
Schhhooooollss out for summer!!
(Not quite over here but for me its college is out for 3/4ths of the year!)
05/02/2014 7:10 pm
WinChii
Alright so.. The 100 Subscriber Special event has ended.. I will post an "Announcement" video soon. Possibly tomorrow. It will show which door has won and what game is behind the door.. said game will be my new series. The new series will start several days after I post this Announcement! I'm sure I know which won too... oh this is exciting!
04/28/2014 7:10 pm
WinChii
Bam! Kaboom! Episode 6 of Solo UHC is out! Get on that enchanting business, yay!
[yt]BNN0aWN3udc[/yt]
04/25/2014 6:27 pm
WinChii
After all the agonizing of waiting for my voice to come back.. I got into uploading videos as regular as possible (regular as it can be due to Finals coming up, yay..)

I'll be starting a new series soon, as well! Not involving Minecraft, mind you. It's more nostalgic than anything.. an old MMO I once played but got shutdown. Playing the Hong Kong server at the moment

Plus, the Announcement video for my 100 subscriber special will be out next week.. I wonder which game won the pick from the random door guesses.. I believe Blue is still ahead!

Episode 5 of Solo UHC!
[yt]iIDG7ACox1s[/yt]
04/16/2014 4:52 pm
WinChii
Wow.. my voice is so horribly bad right now. That phrase totally makes sense.. Either way, yes my voice is going out. It stings to talk and it almost sounds like I'm a 12 year old boy going through puberty. I hate voice cracks...

I have several pre-recorded Solo UHC episodes at least! I'll be sure to upload another Friday. Perhaps I'll get better tomorrow to start recording again haha.. (hopefully)
04/12/2014 5:55 pm
WinChii
Finally got Episode 4 out for Solo UHC! About time too.. Youtube and it's dang processing lol.. Either way, hope you enjoy (Episode 5 out Monday?)
[yt]9pBna0L_kwA[/yt]
04/08/2014 11:53 pm
WinChii
Now that UHC Season 2 is over and Season 3 won't be for a long while (probably not until summer officially starts..) I will have a schedule for my current Let's Plays!

Schedule I have in mind so far:
Monday and Friday - Solo UHC
Mini Games - Wednesday

I try my best to keep this schedule. It may change towards the end of April due to a new series.
04/06/2014 12:16 pm
WinChii
Now that UHC Season 2 is over.. back to my regular uploading schedule, hoorah!

Solo UHC Episode 3 coming your way!
[yt]5twSyXRRdF0[/yt]
03/31/2014 4:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GhostMinerz
Coolio
04/02/2014 9:47 pm
WinChii
Thanks!

Sorry for the delays! I'm taking antibotics so hopefully I won't be sick enough for recording this weekend!

Episode 5 of UHC Season 2~ Pigs may have been harmed in the making of this video.
[yt]g31CWyVhC7c[/yt]
04/03/2014 12:35 pm
The_Sowhart
Get well soon!
04/05/2014 9:57 pm
WinChii
Thanks Sowhart!

A bit of an update: I'm starting to feel a lot better so I went ahead and recorded several episodes of Solo UHC today! Things happened. A lot of things haha. Can't wait to start uploading them tonight. I'll be sure to have one hopefully tomorrow (Sunday) If not it'll be Monday. It has been storming really bad here, so the power has been off and off unfortunately. Either way, stay tuned!

Thanks
-WinChii
03/31/2014 3:27 pm
WinChii
Blue is now winning for my 100 Subscriber Special! Announcement of official winner and the game series that wins will be the end of April!

Side note: Sorry for the video delays.. UHC Season 2 Episode 5 will be coming out tomorrow. I've been really down with some sort of illness.. Just need some bed rest is all. I couldn't even record during the weekend as I kept losing my voice too many times + coughing spells happening frequently. Uploading will resume shortly after recover! A.S.A.P!
03/27/2014 8:44 pm
WinChii
It seems blue will probably win on my 100 Sub Special.. hmm.

UHC Season 2 Episode 4 is outtttt~~ Dem squeals..
[yt]NUlRy8RViYc[/yt]
03/26/2014 5:08 pm
WinChii
Alright.. a bit of a problem here. My 100 Subscriber Special is in need of more people who will comment and vote on 1 of the 5 door colors. Please comment in the video's comment section! Will any other colors triumph over Blue or will Blue rein supreme?! (Each door holds the next series I will start.. listen to the video to obtain more info on the event. Last from March 23~April 30th! Plenty of time to vote!!)
Current Votes: 4 Purple, 5 Blue, 0 Green, 0 Yellow, and 2 Red
5 Door Colors:
1.) Purple
2.) Blue
3.) Green
4.) Yellow
5.) Red

Also, Episode 3 is out!
[yt]n1obKi10sS4[/yt]
03/26/2014 6:33 pm
The_Sowhart
Looks like Green and Yellow ain't getting votes
Darn 3 down from blue on red, curses! xD
03/23/2014 10:47 am
WinChii
I finally got my 100 subscriber special out! Leave a comment with your color choice! Thank you guys!
[yt]J3yFJCMhqjo[/yt]

Update: Episode 2 out! [yt]ERTxQKQ2nvo[/yt]
03/22/2014 3:01 pm
WinChii
This was supposed to be released yesterday at 6p.m CST, but my real life friend spent the day and night with me. I was too busy to edit so.. here's the delayed first episode of UHC Season 2! This time it is random teams of 2. I will get back on schedule of every other day by uploading episode 2 tomorrow. (P.S: Season 3 UHC will not be for a long while.. I'll be starting other series in the coming month...not relating to Minecraft.)

[yt]2uyWwrLXpyc[/yt]
03/20/2014 11:19 pm
WinChii
I went ahead and uploaded Episode 2 of the horror map Pandemonium 2: The Unknown.Episode 2 is the final episode. The map itself was roughly 20mins.-40mins long either way.

[yt]JY5bagrD4fs[/yt]
03/20/2014 1:33 am
WinChii
Update 3/20/14:

**** I finally hit 100 subs! Thank you everyone for the support! I will be uploading a 100th subscriber video soon.. it'll have an awesome little interaction game where you guys help me choose my next series out of 5 choices! Hint: What is behind door number ___?
03/19/2014 11:24 am
The_Sowhart
Looks like I'm your 99th Subscriber! I quite like what you do on there!
03/19/2014 9:54 pm
WinChii
Awesome! Glad to see another goggles player haha Thank you for subbing <3 Keep up the great work on your channel too

Update: I've, also, just uploaded my first ever Horror Let's play of a Minecraft map. Ohhhhh spooky~ (I'm a chicken btw) [yt]XOS-65NssVg[/yt]
03/19/2014 10:33 am
The_Sowhart
Another fellow goggle wearer!
I'm going to check your channel out cause I noticed you have quite a bit of content
03/18/2014 9:53 pm
WinChii
Ughh! I'll feel so bad if I don't come up with a 100 sub special but.. I do have something in mind! Something I normally wouldn't do...
03/17/2014 9:17 pm
WinChii
Lights... Camera... Action! Episode 8 is now out for Season 1 UHC! Let's see how it plays out?
[yt]hZETgbgwr8o[/yt]
03/16/2014 3:18 pm
WinChii
Almost forgot to add these 2 to the list! Here's Episode 7 of UHC Season 1:
[yt]0SDV1K7RcZ0[/yt]

And... Mini Games Montage Episode 2!
[yt]q4V6H-Q8g_g[/yt]
03/14/2014 5:43 pm
WinChii
It's been awhile so I find Episode 2 of my Solo UHC is needed!
[yt]N6V7DgJmZ9Q[/yt]
03/13/2014 9:24 pm
WinChii
Episode 6, time to surface! Get ready, things get serious!
[yt]6n3dQ0shBAI[/yt]
03/11/2014 10:24 pm
WinChii
Episode 5 is now out! I'm still breathing, woo!

[yt]rha2JZCXoWs[/yt]
03/09/2014 7:36 pm
WinChii
UHC Season 1 - Episode 4 is out! As I've said before, this is my favorite episode.. I have a slight panic attack..

[yt]f6gAZKeKueo[/yt]
03/09/2014 5:23 pm
WinChii
1 hour 40 mins. roughly until Ultra Hardcore Season 1 - Episode 4! This is my favorite episode! .. minus the loud annoying thunder. I'll be more aware of how loud it is next UHC.
03/08/2014 1:45 pm
WinChii
Released an Update Video! Video#3 to be exact. It has been months since my last Update Video so hopefully this gives insight to what has been happening and what will be coming in the near future!

[yt]QPaz1DHHD-0[/yt]
03/07/2014 10:40 pm
WinChii
UHC Season 1 Episode 3 is finally out! Can't say much more.. spoilers and such.

[yt]7Oo0RqNkjyw[/yt]
03/07/2014 3:41 pm
WinChii
Just 3 hours and 20 more mins. roughly til Episode 3 of Season 1 UHC is out.
Feel free to follow me on Twitter for random announcements, by the way! I'm nearing 100 subs, so a contest may be inevitable.

P.S ..Gotta love scheduled uploader lol
03/06/2014 10:51 pm
WinChii
About those Mini Games... Decided to make it into a Mini Game Montage series! Collabs are welcome. Server IP: mineplex.com

[yt]m-An7strv-Q[/yt]
03/06/2014 2:58 am
WinChii
I've decided to start up some Mini Games again! It'll be different from my old Mini Games series. Less crappy and more montagey! (if that's even a word...)
Mini Game Server IP: mineplex.com

P.S I'm looking for a lot of collabs with this montage Mini Game style! You don't have to do the montage-like video I'll be doing, but you are required to record/upload.
03/05/2014 9:34 pm
WinChii
It is Wednesday so... guess what that means? Episode 2 of UHC Season 1 is out!
Things start happening.. and even more on Episode 3. Look forward to more soon!
[yt]lpkSTZOM9Pc[/yt]
03/04/2014 9:24 pm
WinChii
Alrighty! I finally uploaded Episode 1 of my new Singleplayer series!! About time..

[yt]5M1D4LpfXL8[/yt]
03/03/2014 7:07 pm
WinChii
UHC Season 1 is now being published! Check the description for everyone's perspectives

Episode 1 is out! The other episodes will be published every other day at 6p.m CST!

Here's episode 1:
[yt]FAr1qTi1QSQ[/yt]
03/02/2014 9:55 pm
WinChii
My very first UHC is finished.. currently editing all the footage. First episode will be out tomorrow, stay tuned!

Update: The Teaser for my new Singleplayer series, Solo UHC: Hardcore Survival, is officially released on my channel! Go check it out and leave comments/suggestions. I love to set goals for myself, so feel free to leave one and I may go for it.

[yt]Dk6kYKQDcUE[/yt]
03/01/2014 9:22 pm
WinChii
I'm officially about to participate in my first UHC. I... am.. nervous. Yet thrilled. Thank goodness I have my tea to calm me!

The videos should go up soon after today.. hopefully!
02/27/2014 9:11 pm
WinChii
Update: Currently working on the Teaser for the Solo UHC Survival series! It isn't close to being done, but it sure is getting there...

Also, thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/weepoorjimmygames "Weepoorjimmy" he made me an awesome new Channel Art Banner! It gives a nice mood..

P.S My first ever UHC with 12+ other guys will be held this Saturday at 8p.m CST.. wish me luck! However, if you want to participate then just message me and I'll add you to the skype group. [You MUST record and upload at our scheduled time. Thanks! <3]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome