Closed

Pat_N's Avatar Pat_N7/17/17 2:33 pm
1 emeralds 197 2
7/21/2017 11:25 am
Cheffy's Avatar Cheffy
Hey guys, we need someone to run a private minecraft 1.12 vanilla server on July 22nd (THIS SATURDAY) at 10:00am Pacific (UTC 17:00). We need the server to run with as little lag as possible. Your server must be able to successfully run with 12-15 players (please be certain yours can handle that amount). We will need the server up for approximately 5 hours max. I will supply the map, it's pretty light as far as data goes.

I NEED TO BE OPED AND ALLOWED TO OP OTHER PEOPLE. THIS IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE MAP WE WILL BE USING!

We will advertise your YT channel, server IP, or any other link you would like us to share in each video description as well as a verbal advertisement at the beginning of the video. The estimated minimum amount of videos that will advertise is 36 and maximum amount is 72.

Thank you for considering! Any help is appreciated! Make note of the time above. Here is a time zone converter in case it's necessary. The best way to contact me is through my email: patnatofficial(at)gmail(dot)com. You can also reply here, but I don't check this site as often. I look forward to hearing from you!

(Also because of people's dishonesty in the past, I will need to test the server sometime before recording date. I don't have to be oped until Jul. 22nd though)
Pat_N
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner