My new youtube channel.

Krotass's Avatar Krotass2/26/14 9:41 am
1 emeralds 248 6
2/26/2014 2:42 pm
Krotass's Avatar Krotass
Hey guys, Krotass here.

Channel name: KotiePlayz

I've started a new channel a week ago and I wanted to ask if you think that the quality is good enough. The mic I'm using is being a total troll to be at the moment. I need a bigger table so I can get a stand <- to avoid clicks.

I want to show my new video "Let's play minecraft #1" since that's the best I have (currently)

The two first videos are not the best and the 3rd one is not that good either. I've joined the minecraft server "MineVolt" which I think will be sick. Please take a look at my channel and consider subscribing if you enjoy the content

Krotass
Level 35 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2014 2:42 pm
Krotass
davidlovesmc81Your voice is epic, You got a sub, Hint: do vids every week atleast 4 plz! Thanks man! SUBBED. Also you got lots of stuff when people werent looking.. I think you could make a much bigger season of lets plays if you dont speed THAT much. no offence but still sub. Plus do you know anyone that is quite non-confident (I mean you talk low, your voice is cool) and is famous? Well the famous people - Ssundee, Skydoesmc - Thediamondminecart etc. Confident speaking!

I can just keep on building Thanks btw and I know. I rush into stuff but it's just because i want to do so much.
02/26/2014 2:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
davidlovesmc81
Your voice is epic, You got a sub, Hint: do vids every week atleast 4 plz! Thanks man! SUBBED. Also you got lots of stuff when people werent looking.. I think you could make a much bigger season of lets plays if you dont speed THAT much. no offence but still sub. Plus do you know anyone that is quite non-confident (I mean you talk low, your voice is cool) and is famous? Well the famous people - Ssundee, Skydoesmc - Thediamondminecart etc. Confident speaking!

I will op you on this server, We are new please join, It is going to be prison right now:173.193.221.17:25619
02/26/2014 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shiny21PugGaming
Awesome video, Your voice is so cool making me jealous.
02/26/2014 1:59 pm
Krotass
fun fact. I hate my own voice
02/26/2014 10:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ShawnEPDFTW
Good vids dude keep up the good work
02/26/2014 10:43 am
Krotass
thanks