YouTuber Group Artistic (World Painter/builders)

InvisibleFlame's Avatar InvisibleFlame1/18/14 12:49 am
1 emeralds 158 2
1/18/2014 6:06 pm
InvisibleFlame's Avatar InvisibleFlame
I want to network with other Minecraft youtubers who are mature artistic types. Who patiently work on beautiful custom maps or epic builds. Particularly ones who really enjoy using World Painter to create custom maps. Builders welcome also! I'm looking for older players (mature). We are not racing to be a popular gaming channel. Just like to build cool things and show each other what we are working and have comradery.

There is an age restriction. I don't know how to prevent you from fudging about your age. But watching your videos will also influence my decision. I only want to network with players (21) and older. I'm 31. Being around kids in Minecraft makes me feel terrible inside and like I shouldn't be wasting my time playing Minecraft at all. I'm not Michael Jackson! (Although I admire his love for Children of the world and agree with his philosophies about "love" and not losing the "inner child"..etc) If I can find others who share similar passions/ interests in Minecraft and similar age and/or mature....it would be peachy and make me want to socialize in Minecraft.

I don't have time for a busy social life...I'm not all that familiar with using skype. I may do skype at some point. My YouTube activity is laid back. I just want to have fun. You need to be uploading videos though. Must have at least 15 subscribers. You must not be a YoutTuber who makes videos without yourself talking. I am against such video creators.It takes practice to commentary but..... It is a medium where commentary is expected....I expect it. I "dislike" almost every video that lacks commentary.

Send me a message with the completed application below. Or you can e-mail me at (invisibleflame@hotmail.com) with completed application. I will check out your channel and if I want to network with you, I will send you a message and we will exchange subs.

Application:

Name:
Why do you wan't to apply:
Tell me about your self:
InvisibleFlame
Level 35 : Artisan Artist