Recruiting For Channel

PJ_Videos's Avatar PJ_Videos5/31/13 11:34 am
1 emeralds 135 2
5/31/2013 5:37 pm
ClassifiedKing's Avatar ClassifiedKing
Hey guys, PJVideos here, on behalf of Widelanders Gaming that is. Anyway, We are look for one or possibly two more members in our group. We have a couple servers that we play on, these mainly consist of hunger games, pvp, parkour, and of course, survival. If you are interested in applying for this group, copy/paste this application with your information below. Thank you for your time, PJVideos.

IGN (In game name):
What you would like to be called (nickname):
What would you be interested in playing (minecraft wise):
What other games do you have:
What characteristics makes you right for this:
PJ_Videos
Level 28 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2013 5:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
ClassifiedKing
IGN (In game name):ClassifiedKing (aka NostalgicMixedGuy)
Country-State:United States, Florida
What you would like to be called (nickname):Class,Classified,Bruno any of these work
What would you be interested in playing (minecraft wise):Mod Commentary,Let's Plays, Modded Let's Plays, Parkour, Redstone Lessons, Etc.
What other games do you have:All the cod franchise (dont judge me please), uncharted series, etc.
What characteristics makes you right for this: I'm a fun loving guy who likes to kick back and chill I play well with others unless you upset me
05/31/2013 2:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
TheStromHD
IGN (In game name):BigJoeMacphee
Country-State:Scotland
What you would like to be called (nickname):Joel
What would you be interested in playing (minecraft wise):I can play most time of the day, and have premium minecraft
What other games do you have:Portal 2, Payday The hesit, Bully Scholarship Terraria and more
What characteristics makes you right for this:I am a loving hard working guy.. Love to meet and interact with others very caring
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome