Recruiting for SMP series

_MadScientist__'s Avatar _MadScientist__10/22/18 12:13 am
3 emeralds 214 3
10/27/2018 9:10 am
Vixezio's Avatar Vixezio
Hello everybody! I'm the owner of a Youtube SMP series, and I'm looking for more Youtubers to join. The SMP is not just your average SMP either, it has a factions-like twist where all the players are split up into 3 teams, and each team owns a biome on one large main island. Unlike factions, though, the teams may not attack each other unless they are having a war, which can be declared in any way. The default terms of war are the usual "destroy the other team, but only the other team", but, if both team leaders agree on it, the terms may be changed, as long as they only involve properties of either team.

The requirements, which are quite easy to achieve, are:
- Must have a mic and do commentary in your videos
- Must edit your videos, even if slightly, to make them better
- Must be decently active (1 video a week is minimum, but 2 is preferred)
- Must be able to handle disagreements like an adult and not in a childish fashion.

If you have any questions, reply to this post with them, and if you are interested in joining, message me on my discord at MadScientist#6032

Thx!
- Mad
_MadScientist__
Level 1 : New Miner