Smurf goes Survival

Plixus's Avatar Plixus11/25/13 11:33 am
11/30/2013 12:13 pm
Plixus's Avatar Plixus
What's up everybody,
I know a lot of people do this and it's nothing special anymore but I do like watching them so I thought I could try making one. What am I talking about? A "Minecraft Survival Let's Play" of course! Watch as I try to discover the beautiful world of Minecraft that has become even more beautiful since the 1.7 Patch with it's various new biomes was added.

I had some trouble uploading the first episode because after my first video had such a terrible quality I wanted to make sure that this one was better. Unfortunately the file ended up having 3 GB because of the quality which took me >15 hours to upload(Because of my excellent upload speed). But now it's up and I'm planning on bringing out more(Perhaps about 3 per week).

Take a look at it and tell me what you think about it. Did you enjoy it? Why(not)? Are my english skills not too bad?

And here it is, relax and have fun:

I'm going to have to experiment a little bit with the render settings so I'll be able to upload good quality videos that don't take forever to upload.
Plixus
Level 33 : Artisan Crafter