The Tiniest Robo Needs Your Help!

Perilous3D's Avatar Perilous3D1/16/18 10:47 pm
1 emeralds 63
[p]Hello, my friends![/p]

[p]Hope you are all doing well. I'm posting this today in an effort to draw attention to my YouTube channel, as well as my latest creation: The Tiniest Robo - Episode 00110001. I've been working on this project for a few months now and I must say it is moving along quite nicely! :) The project is at a stage where I'm now looking to the Minecraft community to give me some guidance on where I should take it next.[/p]

[p]After finishing the first episode, I realized that this series was going to take a lot of work so I want to be certain that I'm utilizing my time wisely and creating something that is both unique and entertaining for viewers to enjoy. With your help and constructive criticism, I'm confident that we can build on this project together and make it something really special! I'm mostly looking to you all for story ideas, what you liked about the first episode, what you didn't like, what you would keep and what you would do differently for the next ones.[/p]

[p]To give you an idea what the series is all about, here is a snippet from the description of the first video: "The Tiniest Robo (TTR) is a Vanilla Hardcore spin-off series following the zany adventures of the lovable character known as BHAM, which is short for Bionic Humanoid Autonomous Machine." If you want to learn more details about the making of the video, please read the full description. It's basically about a robot who injects a digital image of himself into various Minecraft worlds in order to better understand human life and add different layers of his experience to his own artificial intelligence. He communicates mainly through sound samples he pulls from the internet. It may sound like a crazy idea but when you watch the episode, I think you'll start to understand where I was going with it. Don't let the intro fool you. It was modeled after one of my favorite childhood TV shows, The Littlest Hobo. The episode itself is not as "soft" as it may seem, at first.[/p]

[p]Feel free to check out some of my other work as well. I recently released an Abridged 3rd Season of Minecraft Vanilla Hardcore (at x1.5 Speed) with bloopers and a Skyblock 3.0 Hardcore Time-lapse video (which I will post links to below), as well as many others. The channel is always evolving and being updated with new content so stay tuned for more.[/p]

[p]Thank you so much for your time and consideration, my friends. Take care and best of luck in all your adventures![/p]

[p]Perilous3D[/p]

[p]Minecraft "Vanilla Hardcore" [S3 Abridged] x1.5 Speed[/p]
[p]Minecraft "Vanilla Hardcore" [S3 Bloopers][/p]
[p]☆MINECRAFT TIME-LAPSE☆ | Skyblock 3.0 Hardcore | 1080p 60fps | 8x Speed[/p]
Perilous3D
Level 1 : New Crafter