-_-_-_-THIRD MEMBER-_-_-_-

TheStromHD's Avatar TheStromHD4/30/13 1:20 pm
1 emeralds 121 4
5/1/2013 4:05 am
Tinyanthony12's Avatar Tinyanthony12
Hey guys me and my friend are looking for a third person to join our youtube group? Needs to not be shy.
Name:
Nickname (What you want me to call you in videos):
Hobbies:
Why i should choose you:
Anything else you want me to know:

Any questions for me
TheStromHD
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2013 4:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tinyanthony12
Hey guys me and my friend are looking for a third person to join our youtube group? Needs to not be shy.
Name: Anthony
Nickname (What you want me to call you in videos): tiny
Mic: Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green
Games interested in recording: im interested in mine-craft and LoL
Hobbies:Build stuff and make farms and more stuff and more and more and MORE !!!!
Why i should choose you: Because i can be funny in anyway if you can see >.> sometimes i build derpy stuff
Anything else you want me to know: Well i just want to have fun in anyway just let you know sometimes my brother comes in and stuff need to cut or i just leave it for lazyes OF THE GODS BE COME IN ME..... sorry i got carry away by the way where i was up too oh yeah if you dont want to cut the part its alright thanks for reading my BOOBIES OMG BOOBIES
sorry i did it again thanks for reading and i hope you pick me
04/30/2013 2:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Thatbuilder
Name:Saeed
Nickname (What you want me to call you in videos): if I got accepted I'll think of something
Mic: Razer Tiamat 2.2
Games interested in recording:Minecraft,Magicka,Runescape, Left 4 Dead 2, I have many games (15 or more) in steam that I'd like to record I can't login my steam right now.
Hobbies:Soccer, Basketball, Watching Anime and reading manga
Why i should choose you:Well, I've started my own youtube channel and I really started to enjoy making theses videos.. I still make the videos but I'm not as good as the other youtubers (Not comparing myself with Sky or Caveman or AntVenom..) and hopefully one day I'll be having some subscribers that would like to watch my videos (I have about 15 right now www.youtube.com/user/UnlimitedDiamonds)
Anything else you want me to know: Well, If you're going to watch my videos to check out some things just keep in mind that I wasn't using my microphone and I still can't use them until I fix my Toshiba.
04/30/2013 1:41 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
GlowHD
Name: Daniel
Nickname (What you want me to call you in videos): Daniel Or Dan
Mic: Speedlink Medusa NX
Games interested in recording: Minecraft, X-Box games, Garry's Mod
Hobbies: Football
Why i should choose you: I love making vids =)
Anything else you want me to know: my youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkHaloGaming
04/30/2013 1:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
TheStromHD
DENIED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome