Trolling

_TheGamePlayer_'s Avatar _TheGamePlayer_12/30/15 11:36 am
1 emeralds 200 5
1/14/2016 12:40 pm
notfegel's Avatar notfegel
Hello my name is Elliott and I'm going to do some trolling videos and I need some servers to troll on so if you have a server that I can troll on I would like to know thank you

-ElliottPlays
_TheGamePlayer_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2015 1:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
like xisumavoids troll nt redstone thing... basicly the tnt explode without the griefing using a thing that might be a feature or its a glitch but both are logical and itll explode and scare the crap out of them but make it only go around every like 5 minutes and the wont ever find it that fast without cheating (xray... um... xray... /gamemode 3... griefing themself... xray... tnt... xray...) lol dont do that... i mean the things in brackets/things itll maybe get you banned which is your fault but slightly the troll fault... btw trolling is a small joke that you have a laugh... most people that say theyre trolling are classified as bullying but they arent really doing anything wrong if they believe that they are trolling... you arent actually doing bad things if you yourself actually believe its a good thing... saying its a good thing but knowing people will hate you for it... thats a bad thing... i might either be a really good loyirer however thats spelled... or a really crappy one that ends up jailing innocents and freeing the criminal.... in games maybe id be good at being a loyirerererrerrerrr... mod can u put how its spelled in this box please? [_]
12/30/2015 12:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_TheGamePlayer_
Ok Thank You
12/30/2015 12:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
notfegel
No. Don't make trolling videos. There are already thousands of them on YouTube and don't contribute to anything. If you want more views, make original content.
12/30/2015 1:11 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
So much this.

That being said, everyone likes a good, friendly trolling video. Something that's actually funny and not destructive.

So, like... Go build a trap that'll lock somebody in a hole or something. Otherwise, you're just being a jerk, and the only people who will want to watch your videos are bigger jerks. It'll become a huge jerk circle, with anger, rage, and hate. Nobody wants that.
01/14/2016 12:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
notfegel
Circle jerkers? :V

guestdslike xisumavoids troll nt redstone thing... basicly the tnt explode without the griefing using a thing that might be a feature or its a glitch but both are logical and itll explode and scare the crap out of them but make it only go around every like 5 minutes and the wont ever find it that fast without cheating (xray... um... xray... /gamemode 3... griefing themself... xray... tnt... xray...) lol dont do that... i mean the things in brackets/things itll maybe get you banned which is your fault but slightly the troll fault... btw trolling is a small joke that you have a laugh... most people that say theyre trolling are classified as bullying but they arent really doing anything wrong if they believe that they are trolling... you arent actually doing bad things if you yourself actually believe its a good thing... saying its a good thing but knowing people will hate you for it... thats a bad thing... i might either be a really good loyirer however thats spelled... or a really crappy one that ends up jailing innocents and freeing the criminal.... in games maybe id be good at being a loyirerererrerrerrr... mod can u put how its spelled in this box please? [_]

I think my brain just blew a fuse.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome