What do people want to see in a YouTube channel?

Hwat's Avatar Hwat8/31/17 5:41 pm history
2 emeralds 177 1
9/1/2017 1:28 pm
Bear_'s Avatar Bear_
I just want to know as I am starting a gaming channel with some Minecraft in it. Remember: this is not just for Minecraft it is based around Apple and games that are compatible with it's software.

I know, I know, there are hardly any good games on Mac. Well, that is why I am starting this channel, to show the good ones out there.

I'm currently doing Minecraft which is why I want people's opinions for what they want to see, but I may do some Bioshock and Border Lands as well in the future.

BTW:
Here is the channel link: REDACTED
Hwat
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect