World Painter Series: Massive, Mysterious, Epic Custom Map

InvisibleFlame's Avatar InvisibleFlame12/30/13 1:42 am
12/30/2013 1:56 am
House_ Ironwood's Avatar House_ Ironwood
Hey guys,

It's the third episode into my new World Painter tutorial series. I just want to get the word out about my videos. There is something unique about this series. I will be giving you new angles on custom map creation and make it worth your while to check out my videos. You are going to get value with the Flame!

First and foremost, watch me build a beautiful custom map that is insanely huge. The kind of map most people don't have the patience to build. Watch me create it and then later it will be available for download.

Second, I will show you how to create the feeling of "mysteriousness" about your custom world. Have you ever seen a guide on making a landscape or map feel mysterious? I haven't. Here it is.

Third, if you like these tutorials and want more, pop me a comment in the comment box of what you think I should cover in future episodes. Do you want more of an instruction tutorial as I build the map? Or do you want time-lapse....or maybe a walk-through...show and tell kind of thing? Really appreciate your feedback!

You can find My World Painter Tutorial series here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... zFnlBLcxqz
InvisibleFlame
Level 35 : Artisan Artist