Youtube Channel [RECRUITING]

Doggle's Avatar Doggle11/22/12 5:47 am
11/22/2012 6:06 pm
vboeyy's Avatar vboeyy
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS

Well hello there PMC! I am here to look for the best of the best of the best (yes I quoted Men In Black for those who watched the original movie). I am planning to start a youtube channel. Well, I already have. I need some people to help me with it. I need backstage, recorders, speakers, gamers and so on. I am asking for your help and skills.

Before I begin I will start talking about some specifications I will need from people to make sure you know what your getting into. If you would like to read them, please check the spoiler down below.

Click to reveal
Well, we are going to be needing two main areas, behind the scenes and recording people. I will start with the 'behind the scenes'.

'Behind the Scenes': You will be doing a series of things from doing graphics, to modding minecraft servers, to finding information and that about maps and so on. You will need to a) Be good at graphics and/or editing, b) Know about servers, plugins and maps or c) Be able to organise, help and brainstorm.

'Recording people': Well, these are the people in front of the camera. Here we will need people who can regularly play games, buy games and be able to review, talk and discuss gaming. We will require people who will be talking on camera (green screen or not) or someone who will be playing games and talking. Sometimes if you are playing through some games we will require you to have face-cams, for example slender or scp: Containment Breach. You will need to be able to record smoothly, preferably in high render quality.

Well, we are going to be getting a group of people together, who will need to be one big happy family. We are going to be working together until about Christmas where, hopefully we will be able to post our first mass of videos. Our name is Malfunctioned Games as of now.

If you are wanting to apply read the two spoilers below which will tell you the requirements and terms and conditions.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click to reveal
Playing an application here does not guarantee you a spot at Malfunctioned Games, placing an application to join Malfunctioned Games elsewhere will NOT get you a spot.
To join you must agree to the following:
A) You are over the age of 12 and take all responsibility for what you upload, and if the owners of the group find your produce inappropriate we have and will use a right to remove both the content and you from the Youtube channel.
B) Acknowledge that unless given permission by one of the owners of Malfunctioned Games, you may not produce or be in any other content you had direct knowledge about (being in a video which someone records of the server you're on at the time is okay).
C) Understand that all authorities are to be respected and agreed with (unless a misadventure or unseen event occurs)
D) Be clear with all video content and recording of you which both the production team and you agreed to do, as once it has been placed up onto youtube, without any official documents from anyone (from parents to companies or whatever else)it will stay up unless we have reason to remove your work (after 7years, the content is inappropriate or if we have no use for that content).

If you have agreed to all these rules then please proceed to the next spoiler where you will find the requirements.

REQUIREMENTS
Click to reveal
REQUIREMENTS are as follows,
You must be over the age of 12 as we want a relatively fair, mature and similar ground of people to be working with.
You must have skype, Minecraft and the ability to talk using a mic. with no noise or interuption from the background
It is necessary for you to understand and follow the terms and any rules made up to the highest standard
You must be able to upload AND record media if you are wanting to become a recorder.

Well, here is the applications. If you are ready to take the plunge into the world of Youtube with malfunctioned Games, please apply by selecting any number of these (you will be accepted for a maximum of 1).

Manager
Previous work:
Strong Points:
Weak Points:
Why should we select you:
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?:
When are you available:

Graphics/Design
Previous work:
Can you animate:
Strong Points:
Weak points:
How long have you been designing:
Can you make skins for Minecraft:
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?:
When are you available:

Editor
Previous work:
What program(s) do you use:
Can you use/include any unique tools/effects/etc. to enhance our videos:
Strong points:
Weak points:
When are you available:

Minecraft Server related work
Can you host a port forwarded server:
Can you install mods onto servers/clients:
Can you make plugins:
Can you edit plugin properties:
Strong points:
Weak points:
When are you available:

Minecraft Player
IGN:
What version did you first play minecraft in:
Are you willing to play with different mods:
Strong points:
Weak points:
When are you available:

MMO player
MMOs played:
Can/are you willing to create a new character and play from the beginning to teach people:
Strong points:
Weak points:
When are you available:

General Gaming
Games played:
Will you play both the campaign and multiplayer:
Strong points:
Weak points:
When are you available:

That is all for now. We will be having our first meeting on 1/12/12, so whoever is there then will be the initial team. We will be accepting new applicants on here when there is a green 'open' sign at the front of this page.

Check here regularly and check your messages as I will message you and reply to tell you if you are going to join us or not.
Doggle
Retired Moderator
Level 47 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2012 6:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
vboeyy
Name (Opt.) Boe
IGN: boeyy
What version did you first play minecraft in: Alpha
Are you willing to play with different mods: Yes Anytime!
Strong points: Having a Lough, Teaming up!
Weak points: Shitting Myself, On Scary Games
Why should we select you: Because I Can Be Really Good For you Guys Age Doesnt Matter.
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: I Believe This is False, I Havent Didnt Any Activity Bad Lately.
When are you available: Mostly Everyday School Days After 4:00pm & Weekends All Day Mostly I Stop At 8:00Pm On School Nights
11/22/2012 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bobby745896
[quote="bobby745896"]Skype:xxgotswagxx
Name (opt.):Previous work:done a video for a server
What program(s) do you use:camtasia,windows movie maker, and camtasia editor
Can you use/include any unique tools/effects/etc. to enhance our videos:yes
Strong points:during recording and editing
Weak points:during the sound enhancing
Why should we select you:cause i am really interested to see how far we can get
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?:no
When are you available? anytime needed
11/22/2012 5:58 pm
bobby745896
Name (opt.):Previous work:done a video for a server
What program(s) do you use:camtasia,windows movie maker, and camtasia editor
Can you use/include any unique tools/effects/etc. to enhance our videos:yes
Strong points:during recording and editing
Weak points:during the sound enhancing
Why should we select you:cause i am really interested to see how far we can get
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?:no
11/22/2012 5:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FAINTgamesYT
Minecraft Player App
Name (Opt.): Just call me FAINT
IGN: YT_FAINT
What version did you first play minecraft in: 1.2.5
Are you willing to play with different mods: Meh, sure
Strong points: I can build some ok structures
Weak points: Don't think I have any
Why should we select you: I'm a nice guy and I want to meet new people, I want to start doing some youtube stuff (LP's or Collabs) but I need a server... the server I'm currently on is down at the moment and we don't know how to fix it, and it is really laggy. I just want a nice server of good people that I can play video games with on a server with minimal lag....and the most important thing...NO GRIEFERS
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: nope
When are you available: Any time on weekends sometimes may not be available on weekdays
11/22/2012 9:47 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
MaxPax
Name (Opt.):
Games played: L4D2, BO2, MW3, MW2, TF2, Minecraft, GMOD, Portal 2
Will you play both the campaign and multiplayer: yes
Strong points: when its a good game with no raging, modding, hacking, spaming
Weak points: when people rage in mic. then i my weak point come
Why should we select you: because I will respect all members who join the group
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: no
When are you available: after school
(PM me if you choose me)
11/22/2012 9:12 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
supfoo1000
Name (Opt.): Harry
MMOs played: Star wars the old republic, lord of the rings online, and a tiny bit of world of warcraft
Can/are you willing to create a new character and play from the beginning to teach people: Yes
Strong points: Will rarely rage quit and always keeps trying
Weak points: creepers, games I'm not familiar with
Why should we select you: I am easy going and a big time gamer
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: No
When are you available: Most weekends and wednesday afternoons
11/22/2012 7:27 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
CraftWorkz
Name (opt.): RedFuzion
Previous work: http://www.youtube.com/user/Wannabecreeper
Strong Points: Recording, Making websites and having a Hamachi server (I am trying to portforward it)
Weak Points:
Why should we select you: I can record on daily if needed and I do already have a youtube channel but I think it would be more fun with other people. Also if needed I can create a website for the youtube channel and if you would like to see a example go to: http://www.Wannabecreeper.enjin.com.
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: Nope, I have had two channels and right now I have been posting on my new channel witch I mentioned up before
When are you available: Any day except sometimes not on Friday's, Saturday's or Sunday's

Thank you for reading this even if you do not pick me I have my channel still so I best of luck to all
11/22/2012 7:25 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
AmericanKrow
um quick question....Is there any possible chance i can just be talking in the Minecraft recordings at least until I get a better laptop that can record with no problems??
I have always wanted to do commentary work on youtube but cant record. Maybe If u have the group record for a while until i get a decent laptop.

Name: private msg me for that
IGN: AmericanKrow
What version did you first play Minecraft in: Beta 1.8.1
Are you willing to play with different mods: Yes, I am
Strong Points: Love to laugh and make others laugh as well. Also Flint and Steel on Minecraft.
Weak Points: like 5 creepers with skeletons shooting at far range....oh and Nukes
Why should we select you: I have always wanted to be apart of commentaries so you know ill try my best for everyone.
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: no sir!
When are you available: weekends, and after school like 7:00 or 7:30 latest
11/22/2012 6:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
Rynyz
Name (Opt.)
IGN:Rynyz
What version did you first play minecraft in:about 1.2.2
Are you willing to play with different mods:sure
Strong points:building, logic, item #s
Weak points: creepers...
Why should we select you: i am an admin on 3 different servers, and have done many survival sps
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: nope
When are you available: weekends, after school(around 3-5)
11/22/2012 6:05 am
UncleArthur

Name (Opt.) Joel Spry

IGN: DoNtCaReAnY1

What version did you first play minecraft in: 1.2_01 Alpha ( back in 2009)

Are you willing to play with different mods: Yes

Strong points: iam very good at live commentarys very audience enaging and have a good personality

Weak points: Dont belive I have any

Why should we select you: Because iam the best <3

Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: No I have not.

When are you available: I'm available anytime you would need me on ( I live a very very flexible lifestyle)
11/22/2012 5:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
CoalPoweredGaming
Name (Opt.) Tom
IGN: thedudewithtool
What version did you first play minecraft in: 1.2.5
Are you willing to play with different mods: yeap
Strong points: Building and having a laugh
Weak points: Getting blown up
Why should we select you: I have been in lots of youtube vidoes and some of my own
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: Nope.
When are you available: After college 4pm-9pm
11/22/2012 2:45 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
UncleArthurSkype: dontcareany5

Name (Opt.) Joel Spry

IGN: DoNtCaReAnY1

What version did you first play minecraft in: 1.2_01 Alpha ( back in 2009)

Are you willing to play with different mods: Yes

Strong points: iam very good at live commentarys very audience enaging and have a good personality

Weak points: Dont belive I have any

Why should we select you: Because iam the best <3

Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: No I have not.

When are you available: I'm available anytime you would need me on ( I live a very very flexible lifestyle)

RynyzSkype: RynyzMC
Name (Opt.)
IGN:Rynyz
What version did you first play minecraft in:about 1.2.2
Are you willing to play with different mods:sure
Strong points:building, logic, item #s
Weak points: creepers...
Why should we select you: i am an admin on 3 different servers, and have done many survival sps
When are you available: weekends, after school(around 3-5)

AmericanKrowum quick question....Is there any possible chance i can just be talking in the Minecraft recordings at least until I get a better laptop that can record with no problems??
I have always wanted to do commentary work on youtube but cant record. Maybe If u have the group record for a while until i get a decent laptop.

Name: private msg me for that
IGN: AmericanKrow
What version did you first play Minecraft in: Beta 1.8.1
Are you willing to play with different mods: Yes, I am
Strong Points: Love to laugh and make others laugh as well. Also Flint and Steel on Minecraft.
Weak Points: like 5 creepers with skeletons shooting at far range....oh and Nukes
Why should we select you: I have always wanted to be apart of commentaries so you know ill try my best for everyone.
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: no sir!
When are you available: weekends, and after school like 7:00 or 7:30 latest

CraftWorkzSkype: bmonk3
Name (opt.): RedFuzion
Previous work: http://www.youtube.com/user/Wannabecreeper
Strong Points: Recording, Making websites and having a Hamachi server (I am trying to portforward it)
Weak Points:
Why should we select you: I can record on daily if needed and I do already have a youtube channel but I think it would be more fun with other people. Also if needed I can create a website for the youtube channel and if you would like to see a example go to: http://www.Wannabecreeper.enjin.com.
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: Nope, I have had two channels and right now I have been posting on my new channel witch I mentioned up before
When are you available: Any day except sometimes not on Friday's, Saturday's or Sunday's

Thank you for reading this even if you do not pick me I have my channel still so I best of luck to all

supfoo1000Skype: supfoo1000
Name (Opt.): Harry
MMOs played: Star wars the old republic, lord of the rings online, and a tiny bit of world of warcraft
Can/are you willing to create a new character and play from the beginning to teach people: Yes
Strong points: Will rarely rage quit and always keeps trying
Weak points: creepers, games I'm not familiar with
Why should we select you: I am easy going and a big time gamer
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: No
When are you available: Most weekends and wednesday afternoons

MaxPaxSkype: maxpaxskype
Name (Opt.):
Games played: L4D2, BO2, MW3, MW2, TF2, Minecraft, GMOD, Portal 2
Will you play both the campaign and multiplayer: yes
Strong points: when its a good game with no raging, modding, hacking, spaming
Weak points: when people rage in mic. then i my weak point come
Why should we select you: because I will respect all members who join the group
Have you ever been part of any event which could give bad reputation to the channel?: no
When are you available: after school
(PM me if you choose me)

You are all in, I will add you to skype and make a convo. Keep those applications coming through. You have around a week.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome