Youtube Series| Skinners, Voice Actoring positions open.

Dek505's Avatar Dek5059/28/16 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 193
Hello, welcome and thank you for stopping by this thread. You can call me Dek, or Dek505, whatever you prefer.
Currently, a team has been working for a while on a YouTube series, and it has gone so far as we now need a large amount of voice actors and skinners. Down below, there is going to be a list of currently needed character voices, requirements for both voice acting and skinning, and ways to contact. This series will be posted on a channel called ItsNormalStudios or ItsNormal.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER ROLE NOT LISTED, THEN YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AND THINGS CAN POSSIBLY BE ARRANGED

Voice Actor (or Actress) requirements:

1: A working Microphone
2: An appropriate age, we don't want 9 year olds voicing 20 year old characters!
3: Commitment; Though there are not rigid rules to time, we do expect you to put forth effort and be available to record when asked.
4: Must be able to fake emotions, many of the lines are in specific situations.
5: You must give us an example of how you sound, whether that is a recording or over a Skype call, that is for us to decide.
6: A way of recording your lines; There a huge amount of recording software's out there, just be sure it is of decent quality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skinner Requirements:

1: Should be able to provide an example of your work.
2: Can utilize several different tools to make the skins (ex. Skinning sites, HD paint programs, can determine what will be needed.)
3: Don't be that person who just uses the paintbrush tool to fill something out, you should be able to make skins with proper shading and actual patterns to make the skin look nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roles Currently Available:

**Note, the words after the dashes are the types of tones you need to do if you want to be a character.

1 Middle Aged Woman ( Villain ) - Condescending + Sly
Time Commitment : A lot

1 Older Woman ( Villain )
Time Commitment : A lot to Average

After these slots are filled I will move on to the less time consuming roles. People who want to apply to be script writers should message me as soon as possible!

Less Time Committing Roles :

1 Middle Aged Queen ( Sort of Villain ) - Calm
Time Commitment : Very little

1 Older Queen ( Hero-ish?) - Soothing
Time Commitment : Medium

2 Male Guards ( Heroes ) - 1. Uptight 2. Relaxed
Time Commitment : More than average - Medium

Ways of contact:

The team mainly uses Skype as a way of communication, as most of us do not live in the same area. If you are interested in any of the positions listed, then you can either private message me or Bellarock365, as she is the head of this project. If you do decided to join and are accepted, then we look forward to having you on the team.

IMPORTANT: If you do wish to message in the chat below or private messaging, please put the word evan at the end of your message as to notify us that you have ready through all of this.
Dek505
Level 20 : Expert Skinner