YouTube team!

neverforgetman9's Avatar neverforgetman98/29/11 9:03 am
1 emeralds 94
Hello. I'm looking for minecraft players who are willing to do one of the following for a bunch of Role-Playing series:

-Director( organizing scenes, building and scripts)

-Script Writer(not necessarily a script, but a general layout of what is going on)

-Builders (for scenes that directors, commentators and script writers decide to be built)

-RP-NPCs (You act like an npc, based off of a role, you most likely will have a script, but it is not mandatory to follow)

Actors are NO LONGER needed!

NOTE: A sense of humor and goofy ness is allowed, but you need to be able to control yourself Its okay if you laugh really hard during a clip, that's good, just not too excessive.

Requirements for each role
-Director
-Need a mic, doesn't have to be good quality
-Need to be innovative
-Need to be able to maintain organization throughout the videos

-Script Writer
-Need to have good ideas
-Nothing too inappropriate within scenes
-Should have a mic, do not need good quality (same with the director, this is only to negotiate ideas between directors, builders, actors etc.
-MUST be able to co-operate with directors, actors etc.
-Everyone's opinion counts

-Builders
-MUST be creative, you will be making complex objects and towns, so you need to get good ideas running through your head fast
-Need to be able to co-operate with everyone
-Should have a mic, to negotiate ideas amongst everyone

-RP-NPCs
-MUST be able to maintain your role, i.e., if your a rock star(idk lol) you would be *humming* to yourself, or whatnot. Script writers and Directors will tell you what to do
-You should interact with players, but in a Role-Playing style.
-Try to make your sentences look as neat and tidy as possible, i.e. "The cow decided to jump over the moon!".You don't need to spell perfectly but try your best
-You should have a mic, for the same reason i say this on every role

-Actors
-You NEED a mic, it must be of high quality.
-You must be able to co-operate with script writers, you wont be directed around as much, making it a more enjoyable YouTube experience.
-Mature, that is the key word, i do not want young kids on this part.

If you wish to apply, please fill this out:

*Required

*Skype ID:
*Minecraft Username:
*Mic Quality:
**Age(i don't pay attention to age unless you are applying for a spot as actor):
*Role:
Availability:
Experience(Have you done commentaries/RP videos before):

**Only is mandatory for an actor spot

The plot has already been figured out and we will brief you of it when we talk on skpye.

Hope to talk to you soon
neverforgetman9
Level 22 : Expert Nerd