Youtube Team!

N0VA's Avatar N0VA1/26/14 2:16 am
1 emeralds 232 4
1/30/2014 11:40 pm
Ocleo's Avatar Ocleo
Hey Guys N0VA here wanting to start a Youtube Team!
Thinking about calling it Survival Squad, but still thinking!
If you would like to join fill this out!

Name IRL:
In game name:
Youtube:
Subs:
Can you make server for team:
Why are you interested in joining:
Cool things about you:

I'm NOT judging based on subs!
Thanks - N0VA
N0VA
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2014 11:40 pm
Ocleo
Name IRL: Mason
In game name: Ocleo
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/OcleoMC (i will be lanching my furst video soon which is my welcome to OcleoMC videe it will be epic and then my mc channel shall go up up and away XD)
Subs:5
Can you make server for team: hamachi server yes (i also have lots of epic mod pack i have made that we can play)
Why are you interested in joining: sounds like it could help grow the gameing community and me and you yay win win
Cool things about you:hmmmm well here is what i like ok well just in general sense here we go: gaming, pie,computers,minecraft,birds,jello,cubeworld,portal 1 and 2,lfd2,fire,cookies,huge big bad ass swords, more fire, icecream, minecraft redstone stuff, mabinogi (a mmorpg), anime, manga, videogame music remixes, cello, talking with friends, impressions or people ect, even more fire o3o, youtube,cheese cake, money XD, chocolate ( i am a chocoholic),magic, pokemon, hell with fire just KA BOOM!, rainbows, adventure, wolves,music, cross country, no no no i know FIRE AND KA BOOM!!!, xbox 260, wii, ps3, 3ds, hmmm this is getting hard but i shall keep going charge!!! ,souls (yummy o3o),traps, reading, survival, the dark hehehe, you know what with the kaboom and the fire can we just nuke the earth a 100 times now XP, candy, sugar, well my mind is poofed now so one last thing LIFE YAY so yea you can get what i am like i think now well how ypu can skype me soon byeee XD
01/26/2014 6:15 pm
Divinxx
Name IRL: Devon
In game name: penguinsfan13
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/divinxx
Subs: 15
Can you make server for team: no...
Why are you interested in joining: I like doing things with other people because it's fun to things when you're not alone
Cool things about you: idk
01/26/2014 2:31 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
agentriver
look at your private messages
01/26/2014 2:22 am
Level 22 : Expert Grump
Arty
I might sign up actually, sounds like some fun.

Name IRL: Nico
In game name: NumbersCup
Youtube: NumbersCup (Thinking of changing)
Subs: On YouTube: 64 On PMC: 655
Can you make server for team: I don't think so.
Why are you interested in joining: I just think this would be a fun thing to do. I'm up for trying new things.
Cool things about you: I have no idea.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome